Superior Fireplaces Direct Vent Fireplace
The DRC3500 Series is transitional style and value at its finest. Suited with contemporary standard features like a ceramic glass face, porcelain liners, full function remote and crushed glass media, the DRC3500 Series also features outstanding heating capabilities. Sleek. Elegant. Powerful. The DRC3500 is the epitome of modern value.
- Combo top/rear flue configuration for all models
- Electronic ignition with seamless battery backup to provide continued operation in the event of a power outage
- Outstanding heating efficiency for increased comfort and lower operating costs
- Ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer and a protective screen (all applicable models comply with ANSI Z21.50/88 barrier requirements)
- Standard reflective black crushed glass media
- Factory installed blower with six speed settings to fine tune your heating needs
- Full four-piece black reflective porcelain liners
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- Mood enhancing interior illumination, with six distinctive settings
- Multi-function touch remote control (thermostat, flame, blower, lighting, IPI/CPI)
- 20-year limited warranty
- Venting Type: Direct-Vent
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- BTU's for Natural Gas: 14,000 - 28,000
- Fireplace Depth: 17 Inch
- Framing Depth: 18 1/2 Inch
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.