Superior Fireplaces EPA Certified High Efficiency Wood Burning Fireplace
The WCT6920 high efficiency, EPA-certified wood burning fireplace with advanced combustion system technology and variable combustion air control delivers clean and powerful non-catalytic combustion heating. Combined with a traditional style arch front design and compact firebox the WCT6920 is ideal for smaller spaces and transforms any room into an inviting gathering space.
- Circulating design features facade, arch doors and ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer
- EPA variable-rate certified and Washington State approved high-efficiency wood heater
- 2.0 cubic foot insulated firebox that accepts up to 19” log size for increased performance
- White stacked textured refractory panels with integrated ash lip and decorative cast iron log retainer
- Air combustion control for variable heat output with air boost for faster wood ignition during startup
- Includes insulated outside air kit (required for use)
- 55,000 BTUs and heats up to 1,500 square feet*
- Efficient air wash system that keeps glass clean
- Cast or steel door available with heat resistant door handle that stays cool to the touch
- Includes heat activated 200 CFM variable-speed blower for time-delayed heat distribution
- HeatFlo air kit and/or thermostatically controlled forced air kit available (three maximum outlets)
- Durable high temperature paint finish
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.