Superior Fireplaces 36 Inch Vent Free Outdoor Fireplace
The VRE3200 Outdoor Gas Fireplace brings together rugged stainless steel components and easy installation for reliable outdoor use. These fireplaces are right at home with outdoor kitchens and furnishings and will provide years of carefree enjoyment. With its vent-free design, there is also no need for a chimney to obstruct your outdoor view. Detailed ceramic fiber logs combined with dancing yellow flames provide warmth and comfort for any outdoor living space.
- Battery operated electronic ignition and wireless remote control
- Tall random, dancing yellow flames for a realistic appearance
- Detailed charred oak style ceramic fiber log set imitates the look of natural wood
- Heavy duty stainless steel log grate and burner with concealed gas control valve
- Durable 304-stainless steel on front face, and all surfaces exposed to weather
- Robust stainless steel fire screens maintain their beauty over time
- Realistic refractory liner available in stacked or herringbone pattern
- Optional Outdoor Weather Cover protects the firebox interior from adverse weather
- Optional brushed stainless hood available for reduced mantel clearances
- Optional drain pan available
- 20 year limited warranty
- Venting Type: Vent-Free
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas or Liquid Propane Gas
- BTU's for Natural Gas: 30,000 - 45,000
- BTU's for Liquid Propane Gas: 32,000 - 41,000
- Fireplace Width: 37 Inch
- Fireplace Height: 28 1/2 Inch
- Fireplace Depth: 20 Inch
- Framing Width: 42 3/4 Inch
- Framing Height: 46 1/2 Inch
- Framing Depth: 20 1/2 Inch
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.