Superiors Fireplaces 42 Inch B-Vent Fireplace with White Stacked Refractory Panel
The BRT4000 B-Vent Fireplaces feature multidimensional refractory log arrangement and deep glowing ember bed. An aluminized "U" tube dual burner provides real wood-fire ambiance with 40,000 BTU. The BRT4000 ships smooth faced and include hidden screen pockets, easy access flue damper with safety shut-off switch, and white refractory. Includes white brick hearth.
- Dual tube burner uses 6 Inch b-vent
- Dramatic yellow flames with glowing ember bed
- Detailed ceramic fiber split oak log set with log grate
- White stacked refractory panel interior (sides, back and hearth)
- Screens retract into hidden screen pockets
- Hidden gas controls with damper safety switch
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- Optional outside air kit for increased performance
- Optional remote controls available for all models
- Dual access pre-wired electrical J-box
- 20 year limited warranty
- Venting Type: Direct-Vent
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas or Liquid Propane Gas
- BTU's for Natural Gas: 45,000
- BTU's for Liquid Propane Gas: 45,000
- Fireplace Width: 42 Inch
- Fireplace Height: 24 Inch
- Fireplace Depth: 17 3/4 Inch
- Framing Width: 48 1/4 Inch
- Framing Height: 44 3/8 Inch
- Framing Depth: 23 3/8 Inch
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 5-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.