TRL Series 32"
The 32-inch TRL also features a unique Flame Thrower Ignition that shoots a burst of flame to ignite the main burners and is much more reliable than traditional spark ignition systems. The insulated and double lined hood keeps hot air in to ensure a consistent grilling environment complete with a built in 3-inch temperature gauge and interior halogen lighting with LED front panel lighting. In addition, the 15,000 BTU infrared back burner offers a high quality rotisserie burner for professional style rotisserie cooking. Available for both propane and natural gas this built in grill is perfect to complete your outdoor kitchen.
- Stainless Steel Construction - Complete #304 stainless steel construction for a quality construction
- Captured Briquette Trays - Unique ceramic briquettes sit above the burner to provide radiant heat and eliminate hot/cold zones across the 855in² cooking surface
- Stainless Steel Tube Burners - (3) heavy duty #304 stainless steel U-tube burners are rated at 18,000 BTU each
- 8mm Cooking Grates - 8mm thick stainless steel cooking grates provide superior heat retention and durability
- Double Lined Hood - Thick, double-lined stainless steel hood ensures consistent cooking environment
- Analog Temperature Gauge - Built in 3-inch temperature gauge embedded into the hood's exterior monitors your grilling temperature
- Flame Thrower Ignition - Unique technology shoots a burst of flame to light the tube burners more reliably than traditional spark ignitions
- Infrared Back Burner - 15,000 BTU infrared back burner for professional style rotisserie cooking (rotisserie kit included)
- Built In Lighting - Interior halogen lights shine on the cooking surface while the LED front panel lighting adds aesthetic appeal
Fuel Type - Choose either Propane or Natural Gas to suit your application
More Information Manufacturer Summerset Series TRL Manufacturer Part Number TRL32-Config Made in USA Yes Configuration Built-In Main Burner Configuration All Conventional Overall Length 24.625-Inches Overall Width 31.875-Inches Overall Height 22.25-Inches Number of Burners 3 Burners Cooking Grid Dimensions 30 x 20 Inches Main Grilling Area 607 Sq. In. Secondary Grilling Area 248 Sq. In. Total Grill Area 855 Sq. In. Grilling Surface BTUs 54,000 BTU Cutout Width 30.5-Inches Cutout Depth 20.75-Inches Cutout Height 10.25-Inches Rotisserie Back Burner Yes Rotisserie Kit Yes Side Burner No Material Stainless Steel Weight 192 lbs
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.