TRL Series 38"
The 38-inch TRL also features a unique Flame Thrower Ignition that shoots a burst of flame to ignite the main burners and is much more reliable than traditional spark ignition systems. The insulated and double lined hood keeps hot air in to ensure a consistent grilling environment complete with a built in 3-inch temperature gauge and interior halogen lighting with LED front panel lighting. In addition, the 15,000 BTU infrared back burner offers a high quality rotisserie burner for professional style rotisserie cooking. Available for both propane and natural gas this built in grill is perfect to complete your outdoor kitchen.
- Stainless Steel Construction - Complete #304 stainless steel construction for a quality construction
- Captured Briquette Trays - Unique ceramic briquettes sit above the burner to provide radiant heat and eliminate hot/cold zones across the 1076in² cooking surface
- Stainless Steel Tube Burners - (4) heavy duty #304 stainless steel U-tube burners are rated at 18,000 BTU each
- 8mm Cooking Grates - 8mm thick stainless steel cooking grates provide superior heat retention and durability
- Double Lined Hood - Thick, double-lined stainless steel hood ensures consistent cooking environment
- Analog Temperature Gauge - Built in 3-inch temperature gauge embedded into the hood's exterior monitors your grilling temperature
- Flame Thrower Ignition - Unique technology shoots a burst of flame to light the tube burners more reliably than traditional spark ignitions
- Infrared Back Burner - 15,000 BTU infrared back burner for professional style rotisserie cooking (rotisserie kit included)
- Built In Lighting - Interior halogen lights shine on the cooking surface while the LED front panel lighting adds aesthetic appeal
- Fuel Type - Choose either Propane or Natural Gas to suit your application
|Manufacturer Part Number||TRL38|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Main Burner Configuration||All Conventional|
|Number of Burners||4 Burners|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||38.25 x 20 Inches|
|Main Grilling Area||760 Sq. In.|
|Secondary Grilling Area||316 Sq. In.|
|Total Grill Area||1076 Sq. In.|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||72,000 BTU|
|Rotisserie Back Burner||Yes|
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Buyer's remorse: Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. Customer will be responsible for return shipping. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund The initial shipment cost will be deducted from the refund.
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.