Twin Eagles | 42-Inch Built-In Gas Grill - TEBQ4
Twin Eagles TEBQ42-C 42-Inch Built-In Gas Grill provides a high-end grill with unmatched luxury and design. The premium 304 stainless steel construction ensures a long-lasting and quality product, while the high attention to detail presents a uniquely crafted grill that's as sleek as it is durable. The 760-square-inch grilling surface features (3) heavy-duty grill burners that provide a total of 75,000 BTU capability. With optional additions, such as the infrared sear zone and infrared rotisserie, this grill exemplifies the ultimate combination of form and function--a true high-performance BBQ grill.
Each Twin Eagles grill combines direct heat from specifically placed ports and channels with radiant heat from the ceramic briquette grates, allowing your grill to reach higher temperatures and distribute heat evenly--ridding your grill of hot and cold spots. Also unique to Twin Eagles are their 3/8-inch stainless steel hexagonal grates. These heavy-duty grates allow more heat retention and surface area, resulting in deep, dark, restaurant-style sear marks.
Outdoor kitchens are the latest trend in entertainment and a reflection of your own personal tastes. Twin Eagles grills offer a distinct blend of contemporary design and traditional elegance capable of integrating into any outdoor space. With contoured angles, seamless welds, and high-polished accents, Twin Eagles offers a premium product for those with sophisticated style.
- Hexagonal Grates feature 3/8" stainless steel hexagonal grates. The larger size enables them to retain more heat, and create more surface area to contact food, resulting in better overall grilling and generating deep, dark, professional restaurant-style sear marks.
- Heavy-duty extension springs reduce the weight load of the grill hood, allowing for softer, more easy opening and closing. The hood feels much lighter, especially when compared to similar-sized grill hoods.
- Each 25,000 BTU burner is contained separately from the other burners to control heat independently from one area to another. Maintain each zone with a unique temperature and effectively cook with any one burner operating, making direct or indirect cooking elegantly simple.
- Ceramic Briquettes contained in the briquette trays allow for radiant heat, ridding your grill of hot and cold spots. The unique pyramid shape of the briquette distributes the radiant heat in multiple directions, again for even heat distribution while achieving intense heat.
- Concealed Rotisserie Kit built directly into the base of the grill head, hides the rotisserie motor for a clean aesthetic and modern appearance.
- Decorative LED Lights illuminate the control knobs, turning your grill into the main attraction--even when not in use. The exquisite hi-polished accents add luxurious refinements to your grill and accessories.
- Igniting the burners is easier with the electronic hot surface igniters. These igniters are more reliable and operate simply by pushing in the burner or rotisserie control knob.
- Enhance the Smoky flavor of your food with the sealed Smoker Box. The tray is water-tight, holding liquid for soaking your favorite wood chips to give foods that desirable smokey flavor.
|Manufacturer Part Number||TEBQ42-C-Config|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Overall Length||29.64 Inches|
|Overall Width||42 Inches|
|Overall Height||26.39 Inches|
|Main Grilling Area||760 Sq. Inches|
|Secondary Grilling Area||300 Sq. Inches|
|Total Grill Area||1060 Sq. Inches|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||75000|
|Cutout Width||40.25 Inches|
|Cutout Depth||24.25 Inches|
|Cutout Height||11.75 Inches|
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
- Overall Dimensions - 42 x 29.64 x 26.39 inches (W x D x H)
- Cutout Dimensions - 40.25 x 24.25 x 11.75 inches (W x D x H)
- Cooking Grid - 38 x 20 inches
- Main Grilling Area - 760 sq. in.
- Secondary Grilling Area - 369 sq. in.
- Weight - 280 pounds