Vision Grills - B-R2C2AX-S Heavy Duty 1-Series Ceramic Kamado Grill, Red
VISION Grills B-R2C2AX-S 1-Series 52 W x 46 H Inch Ceramic Kamado Grill in Red
LIMITED TIME OFFER | ONLY at Home Bar Select:
Get a FREE 20LB Box of 100% Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal with your order. ($25 Value)
Anything your oven, charcoal, and gas grill can do, Vision Grills Heavy Duty 1-Series Ceramic Kamado Grill can do better. Quick start-up time, versatile cooking temperatures, and full flavor. The Heavy Duty 1-Series Ceramic Kamado Grill has it all. Our Heavy Duty 1-Series delivers on everything people love about the traditional Kamado cooking style, ceramic smoker and so much more. Precise temperature control, calibrated top and bottom draft vents, and 302 sq. in. of cooking space are just the beginning of what can help you bring five-star grilling to your backyard.
- Heavy Duty Ceramic Exterior Body and Fire Bowl
- Calibrated Top Vent with cool-to-touch Bakelite tab
- 302 square inches of cooking space. Single Tier Stainless Steel Cooking Grate with handles.
- Integrated easy-to-read Thermometer with cooking temperature zones
- Dual-Spring Hinge that includes a Lid Shock Absorber.
- 2 Wood-Sculpted Thermoplastic Drop Down Side Shelves with Accessory Hooks
- Heavy Gauge Cart with Heavy Duty Caster Wheels. 2 Locking.
- Width: 52 Inch
- Height: 46 Inch
- Length: 29 Inch
- Assembly Required: 15-20 minutes (All assembly tools included)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for all ceramic parts, five (5) years for all metal parts, three (3) years for side shelves and handle, one (1) year for temperature gauge and gasket, and ninety (90) days for Bakelite tab.
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.