Vision Grills Quickchange Gas Insert
The Quickchange Gas Insert has altered the course of grilling history with its unique capability to convert our grill between charcoal and gas. You can enjoy the ease of gas grilling Monday through Friday, whether it be hamburgers, chicken, brats or hot dogs, and also enjoy the low-and-slow charcoal cooking of ribs, brisket or pork shoulders on the weekends. Whatever you’re craving… it’s up to you!
The Quickchange Gas Insert comes with everything you need for quick gas grilling in your Vision ceramic kamado grill, and set up is easy:
- Remove Ash Drawer
- Slide in your Gas Insert
- Insert the Heat Exchanger
- Place your Heat Diffuser Lava Stone
- Attach Gas Caddy, Hose & Gas Tank
• 26,500 BTU Infrared Stainless Steel Burner
• Includes Stainless Steel Infrared Heat Exchanger
• Push Button Ignition with built-in thermocouple for safety
• Reaches 700+°F degrees
• High, Medium and Low Settings
• Includes Gas Hose and Quick Disconnect
• Easily Slides in to replace Ash Drawer for Gas Grilling
• Ready to Grill in Minutes
• Includes Lava Stone Heat Diffuser & Stainless Steel Bracket
• Includes Caddy Cart for Propane Tank with rolling caster
• 50% More efficient than other gas grills in the industry
• 3 year warranty for housing, burner, heat exchanger, and
all other metal parts
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 5-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.