Whynter 62 Quart Dual Zone Portable Fridge/ Freezer
This Whynter Dual Zone Portable Fridge / Freezer offers premium quality and innovative design to your frozen/ refrigerated needs. With two separately controlled temperature zones, you can set either zone as a freezer and the other as a refrigerator or at any temperature for your specific requirements. All you need is either a standard household 110 Volt outlet or a 12 Volt power source, like an automotive battery. The internal LED lights also allow for easier, more convenient access in low-light conditions.
Whether on a day trip or major expedition, you can easily keep your food and beverages chilled, or frozen with this benchtop freezer. The Whynter portable freezers should not to be confused with less effective 12 volt novelty and beverage type “coolers”, the Whynter portable freezer fridge is a true freezer/refrigerator which cools between -6°F to 50°F. A cost effective and mobile solution for your recreational and critical freezing requirements.
● Capacity: 62 Quarts (26 Quarts Small Zone / 34 Quarts Large Zone) Capacity
● Volume: 2.12cu.ft
● Operates as a refrigerator or freezer
● Compressor Cooling System
● Refrigerant Type: R-134A
● LED temperature display
● Open-door warning system
● Power low indicator
● Insulated lid and walls
● Two removable wire baskets
● Two interior lights
● Side handles for easy mobility
● Functions even when tilted 30°
● Tough and solid outer casing
● 8′ AC power cord and 10′ DC power cord are included
● AC (115V/60Hz – 0.8 A)
● DC (12V/24V – 4.5 A/ 2.5 A Car Lighter Socket)
● Wattage: 65 W
● Adjustable temperature range: 32°F – 50°F/ -8°F to 32°F
● Internal dimensions: Big Zone: 13″ W x 12.5″L x 15.5″ H including a compressor step with 7″ W x 8″ H | Small Zone: 8″ W x 12.5″L x 15.5″ H
● External dimensions: 28″ W x 18.5″L x 21″ H
● Package dimensions: 32″ W x 21″L x 23″ H
● Noise Level : 45.0 (dBA）
● Net weight: 62 lbs.
● Gross weight: 66 lbs.
● ETL Certified
● UPC 850956003101
* This unit has a one year warranty.
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Buyer's remorse: Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. Customer will be responsible for return shipping. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund The initial shipment cost will be deducted from the refund.
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.