Whynter 62 Quart Dual Zone Portable Fridge/ Freezer
This Whynter Dual Zone Portable Fridge / Freezer offers premium quality and innovative design to your frozen/ refrigerated needs. With two separately controlled temperature zones, you can set either zone as a freezer and the other as a refrigerator or at any temperature for your specific requirements. All you need is either a standard household 110 Volt outlet or a 12 Volt power source, like an automotive battery. The internal LED lights also allow for easier, more convenient access in low-light conditions.
Whether on a day trip or major expedition, you can easily keep your food and beverages chilled, or frozen with this benchtop freezer. The Whynter portable freezers should not to be confused with less effective 12 volt novelty and beverage type “coolers”, the Whynter portable freezer fridge is a true freezer/refrigerator which cools between -6°F to 50°F. A cost effective and mobile solution for your recreational and critical freezing requirements.
● Capacity: 62 Quarts (26 Quarts Small Zone / 34 Quarts Large Zone) Capacity
● Volume: 2.12cu.ft
● Operates as a refrigerator or freezer
● Compressor Cooling System
● Refrigerant Type: R-134A
● LED temperature display
● Open-door warning system
● Power low indicator
● Insulated lid and walls
● Two removable wire baskets
● Two interior lights
● Side handles for easy mobility
● Functions even when tilted 30°
● Tough and solid outer casing
● 8′ AC power cord and 10′ DC power cord are included
● AC (115V/60Hz – 0.8 A)
● DC (12V/24V – 4.5 A/ 2.5 A Car Lighter Socket)
● Wattage: 65 W
● Adjustable temperature range: 32°F – 50°F/ -8°F to 32°F
● Internal dimensions: Big Zone: 13″ W x 12.5″L x 15.5″ H including a compressor step with 7″ W x 8″ H | Small Zone: 8″ W x 12.5″L x 15.5″ H
● External dimensions: 28″ W x 18.5″L x 21″ H
● Package dimensions: 32″ W x 21″L x 23″ H
● Noise Level : 45.0 (dBA）
● Net weight: 62 lbs.
● Gross weight: 66 lbs.
● ETL Certified
● UPC 850956003101
* This unit has a one year warranty.
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Buyer’s remorse: Customer pays return shipment. The initial shipment and a 8% restocking fee is deducted from customer refund. Must be returned in saleable condition in the original packaging.
Damaged Shipments: Customers should immediately inspect the delivery of the product for shipping damage and report the damage to Whynter within 5 days of delivery to receive replacement parts/unit.
No return for credit after 30 days.