Whynter 90 Quart Dual Zone Portable Fridge/ Freezer with 12v Option and Wheels
The Whynter 90 Quart Dual Zone Portable Freezer Refrigerator FM-901DZ offers premium quality and innovative design to your frozen/refrigerated needs. With two separately controlled temperature zones, you can set either zone as a freezer and the other as a refrigerator or at any temperature for your specific requirements. All you need is either a standard household 110-volt outlet or a 12-volt power source like an automotive battery. The internal LED lights also allow for easier and more convenient access in low-light conditions.
- The Whynter FM-901DZ's portable wheeled design lets you easily transport or move your freezer whenever the need arises
- Comes with wheel casters. Two of which lock for secure stationary use
- The 12v power supply option allows for a wide range of applications from home use to field use to in-vehicle use
- Designed with a high-profile flush back, allowing it to fit cleanly against the wall or into corners maximizing space and minimizing the unit footprint
- The Whynter FM-901DZ is equipped with an adjustable temperature control
- Equipped with an Open-Door alarm feature which sounds if the freezer door is left open for more than 3 minutes
- LED interior lighting
- Operates as a refrigerator or freezer
- Compressor Cooling System
- LED temperature display
- Open-door warning system
- Power low indicator
- Insulated lid and walls
- Three removable wire baskets
- Interior lights
- Side handles for easy mobility
- Functions even when tilted 30°
- Tough and solid outer casing
- Optional wheel casters for mobility, two of which lock for secure stationary use
- 8′ AC power cord and 10′ DC power cord are included
- Warranty - This unit comes with a one year warranty.
- Capacity: 90 Quarts Capacity
- 39 Quarts Small Zone / 51 Quarts Large Zone
- AC (115V/60Hz – 0.99 A)
- DC (12V/24V – 5.5 A/ 2.75 A Car Lighter Socket)
- Wattage: 75 W
- Adjustable temperature range: 32°F – 50°F/ -8°F to 32°F
- Internal dimensions: Small zone 8.8″ W x 13″ L x 19.2″ H; Large Zone 14.3″ W x 13″ L x 19.2″ H including a compressor step with 7.6″ W x 7.5″ H
- External dimensions: 32.5″ W x 20.1″ L x 24.8″ H
- Package dimensions: 34.8″ W x 22″L x 27.2″ H
- Net weight: 86.8 lb
- Gross weight: 105 lb
- ETL Certified
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.