Whynter Elite Spectrum Lightshow 54 Bottle Stainless Steel 24 inch Built-in Wine Refrigerator
The Whynter Elite Spectrum Lightshow Built-in Wine Refrigerator is a designer art piece that will be the hub of your entertainment and dining experience. This wine refrigerator beautifully showcases your wine with a stunning array of lighting options that spectacularly highlights your space; it also features premium design and options for the most discerning collector. Whether for the enthusiast or the connoisseur, the Whynter Built-in/ Under-counter wine refrigerator provides a one-of-a-kind wine storage experience.
Built-in or Freestanding Capable
The front ventilation design of this unit allows for flush with cabinet undercounter installation or simply freestanding usage.
Using premium materials and techniques to achieve a seamless door frame, this wine storage unit sets its appearance apart from your conventional wine refrigerator. Designed with intuitive use in mind, this built-in wine refrigerator comes equipped with a sleek touch control that lets you set the temperature to anywhere from 40 – 65ºF.
This wine refrigerator is also equipped with LED lightstrips which features a spectrum lightshow. These unique and beautiful color lights conveniently change in a gradient pattern for an attractively dramatic effect for your living room or any entertainment area.
Keep your wine bottles organized across 7 beautiful stainless steel trimmed wood storage shelves.
Temperature Memory Function
In the event of a power interruption, the wine refrigerator will revert to the previous temperature settings.
Secure your wine collection with the built-in door lock and key set.
● Capacity: 54 standard 750ml wine bottles
● Built-In / Freestanding Installation
● Seamless stainless steel trimmed glass door with sleek black cabinet
● Luxurious curved handlebar
● Open-door and malfunction warning system
● Temperature memory function
● Tempered double-pane gray-smoked glass for enhanced UV protection
● Adjustable thermostat from 40ºF – 65ºF/ 5ºC – 18ºC
● Interior lighting strip with 48 energy-efficient LED soft light bulbs
● Multi-color Spectrum Lightshow
● Powerful fan-circulated compressor cooling ensures precise temperature distribution
● Security Lock and key
● Fahrenheit and Celsius degree optional temperature indicators
● Seven pull-out wood and stainless steel faced roller shelves
Shelf One through Six: 8 bottles capacity
Bottom section: 6 bottles capacity
● Environmentally friendly refrigerant
● Noise Level: <45 dB
● Voltage: 115V /60Hz
● Power: 85 watts / 0.8 Amps
● ETL listed
● Product dimensions: 34″ H x 23.5″ W x 22.5″ D (24″ D with handle installed)
● Package dimensions: 39″ H x 28″ W x 28″ D
● Net weight: 121 lbs
● Gross weight: 139 lbs
● UPC 852749006672
*This unit has a one year limited warranty.
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.