Alfa | Hybrid Kit
The Alfa Kit Hybrid is the solution to get a hybrid oven, doubling your cooking possibilities as you choose the best of two fuels.
Its main features are:
- Allows you to use your gas-fired oven fueled by firewood.
- Compatible with Alfa Brio, Stone Oven, and Dolce Vita gas-burning models.
- Can withstand very high temperatures (over 1 000 °C).
- Made of AISI 441 stainless steel.
- It consists of two components: a burner lid and a wood holder.
Discover the Kit Hybrid
The hybrid oven allows you to use the gas-fired oven as it were a wood-burning one, being able to try different cooking modes as you alternate two fuels.
The choice of gas or firewood unleashes a world of cooking options and prevents you from running out of fuel.
In an article on our blog, we have analyzed the benefits of the hybrid oven, focusing on the differences between cooking with gas or firewood.
The Kit Hybrid includes two elements, the burner lid, and the wood holder:
- The burner lid covers the gas burner so as not to damage the gas supply when lighting the wood in the oven.
- The wood holder comes in handy when you need to manage the fire inside the oven.
The Kit Hybrid is available for all domestic Alfa gas-fired ovens but the ONE is the smallest model. Below is a table that indicates the size of the kit based on the Alfa gas-fired oven being used.