Alfa | Wood Holder L59 - PLP-01-600
The Alfa Forni wood holder is a rack where to place the logs in an orderly fashion to easily manage the fire inside the wood-burning oven. Its main advantages are:
- It allows you to light the fire faster as it lets the air pass through the logs.
- It allows you to move the fire around the oven more easily.
- It makes it easier to clean the oven floor during cooking.
- Functional and elegant design with perforated company logo.
- Made of high-quality steel.
The wood holder is one of the key accessories to comfortably use the home wood-burning oven just like a professional would do.
The main function of this tool is to help you light up the fire by allowing the necessary airflow to sustain combustion and get the oven up to the optimum temperature in less time.
Our wood holder is suitable for all Alfa home wood-fired ovens, and you can quickly move the fire around the oven by lifting it with the round peel.
Keeping the fire elevated means keeping the oven floor cleaner and less time to wipe residues away.
The Alfa wood holder is made of fire-resistant, high-quality steel; it can withstand temperatures as high as 1 000 °C and is non-deformable.
The design combines elegance and functionality in the purest Alfa style.
L59 Wood Holder provides a premium, stainless steel wood holder to keep wood and embers away from the food inside your oven while maximizing cooking space. The raised design helps improve airflow to create a perfect cooking environment. The L59 wood holder works best with the Alfa 4 Pizze and Allegro pizza ovens. Upgrade your cooking experience with help from Alfa!
- Heavy Duty Construction - Stainless Steel ensures durability and longevity
- Separates Wood - Maximize your cooking space and keep embers out of your food
- Raised Design - Helps improve airflow for better combustion
- For Use With - Alfa 4 Pizze and Allegro ovens
- Overall Dimensions - 9 x 22 x 3-inches (W x D x H)
- Alfa's Product Warranty
Alfa ovens fully comply with the Italian and European proposed regulations.
The oven is guaranteed for 2 (two) years against defects and craftsmanship;
good maintenance and proper use can make sure that the oven lasts much
Warranty covers parts and components for wood and 1 (one) year for labor
on natural gas and LPG ovens. Shipping and assembly costs are charged to
PLEASE RETAIN YOUR SALES RECEIPT OR INVOICE
WRITE HERE UNDER THE SERIAL NUMBER ON THE PRODUCT
The warranty does not apply in the following options:
• If the oven is not properly used and installed as described in this manual.
• If the oven has been damaged either voluntarily or involuntarily in any way.
• In the event the equipment is improperly or inadequately maintained. Burner
problems resulting from debris or ash in the burner well will not be covered by the
• If the oven, for any cause, has been altered and is no longer in the condition detected at delivery of the product.
• If products have been used other than suggested. Do not use liquid fire starters for
barbecues, other chemicals or products that contain liquid fuels.
• If the damage is the result of the use of chemicals inside or outside the oven.
• Normal wear of the burner, thermometer, ignition, electrodes, ignition cable, gas
hose and refractory stones.
• Damage caused by exceeding the temperature limit of 500°C / 1000°F.
• Void if replacement components not produced or approved by Alfa are installed.
• Damage to parts not functional and decorative that do not affect the normal use of
the oven, including scratches and colors differences.
• In the event that the rating plate has been removed, altered or obliterated.
We recommend the exclusive use of spare parts recommended by Alfa.
Downloadable PDF copy - WARRANTY!