Alfa | Hybrid Kit
The Alfa Kit Hybrid is the solution to get a hybrid oven, doubling your cooking possibilities as you choose the best of two fuels.
Its main features are:
- Allows you to use your gas-fired oven fueled by firewood.
- Compatible with Alfa Brio, Stone Oven, and Dolce Vita gas-burning models.
- Can withstand very high temperatures (over 1 000 °C).
- Made of AISI 441 stainless steel.
- It consists of two components: a burner lid and a wood holder.
Discover the Kit Hybrid
The hybrid oven allows you to use the gas-fired oven as it were a wood-burning one, being able to try different cooking modes as you alternate two fuels.
The choice of gas or firewood unleashes a world of cooking options and prevents you from running out of fuel.
In an article on our blog, we have analyzed the benefits of the hybrid oven, focusing on the differences between cooking with gas or firewood.
The Kit Hybrid includes two elements, the burner lid, and the wood holder:
- The burner lid covers the gas burner so as not to damage the gas supply when lighting the wood in the oven.
- The wood holder comes in handy when you need to manage the fire inside the oven.
The Kit Hybrid is available for all domestic Alfa gas-fired ovens but the ONE is the smallest model. Below is a table that indicates the size of the kit based on the Alfa gas-fired oven being used.
- Alfa's Product Warranty
Alfa ovens fully comply with the Italian and European proposed regulations.
The oven is guaranteed for 2 (two) years against defects and craftsmanship;
good maintenance and proper use can make sure that the oven lasts much
Warranty covers parts and components for wood and 1 (one) year for labor
on natural gas and LPG ovens. Shipping and assembly costs are charged to
PLEASE RETAIN YOUR SALES RECEIPT OR INVOICE
WRITE HERE UNDER THE SERIAL NUMBER ON THE PRODUCT
The warranty does not apply in the following options:
• If the oven is not properly used and installed as described in this manual.
• If the oven has been damaged either voluntarily or involuntarily in any way.
• In the event the equipment is improperly or inadequately maintained. Burner
problems resulting from debris or ash in the burner well will not be covered by the
• If the oven, for any cause, has been altered and is no longer in the condition detected at delivery of the product.
• If products have been used other than suggested. Do not use liquid fire starters for
barbecues, other chemicals or products that contain liquid fuels.
• If the damage is the result of the use of chemicals inside or outside the oven.
• Normal wear of the burner, thermometer, ignition, electrodes, ignition cable, gas
hose and refractory stones.
• Damage caused by exceeding the temperature limit of 500°C / 1000°F.
• Void if replacement components not produced or approved by Alfa are installed.
• Damage to parts not functional and decorative that do not affect the normal use of
the oven, including scratches and colors differences.
• In the event that the rating plate has been removed, altered or obliterated.
We recommend the exclusive use of spare parts recommended by Alfa.
Downloadable PDF copy - WARRANTY!