Smith & Hanks 178 Can Beverage Cooler, Stainless Steel Door Trim - BEV145SRE
You deserve your own built in beverage center! Is your refrigerator full of soda, beer and other drinks leaving no more room for food? Perhaps it’s time to consider a beverage cooler from Smith & Hanks.
What it has:
Adjustable temperature from 36°-68°allows you to store your favorite beverages at ice cold temperatures.
- Customize your cooler with adjustable shelving You choose the height of every shelf.
Versatile design: Build into your kitchen cabinets or use a freestanding beverage cooler in your home bar, home office, man cave or she shed.
What it holds:
- Fit up to 178 cans of soda or beer. Perfect for bottled water, iced tea and iced coffee to make any home office even more efficient.
Soft LED lighting illuminates and showcases your beverage collection.
Wood accented low profile shelves store bottles and cans of various sizes with ease. Moveable shelves give you the flexibility to store any sized bottles and cans you want.
Stainless steel trim fits seamlessly with existing appliances.
- Auto defrost feature eliminates ice build up. Perfect for when you want to store beverages as cold as possible.
- Energy efficient compressor combined with a double paned tempered with UV shielded glass door make a Smith & Hanks wine cooler energy efficient.
- We use only environmentally friendly refrigerant that uses no ozone depleting chemicals.
Measurements and weight:
- Beverage cooler dimensions: 32” Height x 24” Width x 23” Depth (25" including handle).
- All beverage coolers by Smith & Hanks come standard with a 1-year warranty for parts and labor, and a 3-year warranty on the compressor that keeps everything cold.
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 5-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.