Perlick Signature Series 24 Inch Built-In Counter 18" Depth Compact Indoor Undercounter Refrigerator
Signature Series 24 Inch Built-In Counter Depth Compact Refrigerator with 3.1 cu. ft. Capacity, 2 Wire Shelves, Left Hinge, Automatic Defrost Energy Star Certified, ADA Compliant, Crisp White and Cool Blue LED Lighting, Full-Extension Pull-Out Shelves, Stainless Steel Interior, Eco-Friendly Refrigerant, UL Certification, Slim Profile Undercounter Refrigeration in Stainless Steel
- Series: Signature
- Width: 23.875"
- Height: 32"
- Depth: 19.375"
- Type: Built-In
- Style: All Refrigerator
- Total Capacity: 3.1 cu. ft.
- Hinge Side: Left
- Counter-Depth: Yes
- Type of Shelves: Wire
- Number of Shelves: 2
- Energy Star: Yes
- Crisp White and Cool Blue LED Lighting
- Full-Extension Pull-Out Shelves
- Stainless Steel Interior
- Eco-Friendly Refrigerant
- UL Certification
- Slim Profile Undercounter Refrigeration
This 24" Signature Series Indoor Undercounter Shallow Depth Compact Refrigerator from Perlick offers 3.1 cu. ft. capacity for food or beverage storage. The Energy Star and ADA compliant refrigerator features full-extension shelves, LED lighting and R600a refrigerant.
Signature Series Sottile Refrigerator
With a unique 18" depth, Perlick's Signature Series Sottile Refrigerator is perfect for credenzas and narrow spaces that can't accommodate a traditional 24" unit. Enjoy storage for 68 cans in this industry exclusive, shallow-depth product.
The Industry's Only Slim Profile Undercounter Refrigeration
Perlick's Signature Series Shallow Depth line of 18" depth undercounter refrigeration features a unique, slim profile to provide far greater design flexibility than standard 24" depth models without sacrificing storage capacity.
Industry Leading Refrigeration Performance
1000 BTU/hr capacity delivers industry’s most energy efficient cool down - indoors or outdoors - with cooling speeds up to 70% faster than leading competitor.
Appliances Inspired by the Professionals, Built by Craftsmen
Perlick undercounter refrigeration is built to the same exacting standards demanded by commercial bars and restaurants with a refined look, perfect for any outdoor living space. Sleek stainless steel interiors and exteriors are not only beautiful, they are durable, sanitary, and resistant to stains and odors, and two-inch thick foamed-in-place insulated walls provide industry leading protection against outside ambient and vibration. No detail goes unnoticed - every Perlick is built with the highest level of craftsmanship in mind.
All Perlick shelves (including refrigerator shelves) are full extension, pulling completely out of the cabinet for easy stocking and retrieving of product. Shelving is black vinyl-dipped to provide additional vibration protection, and shelving glides smoothly in and out of the cabinet on stainless steel ball bearing glides.
- Industry exclusive 18” shallow depth for ultimate design flexibility in tight spaces
- Industry’s largest selection of ADA compliant models for accessible and aging in place designs
- 1000 BTU/hr capacity delivers industry’s most energy efficient cool down; indoors or outdoors
- Up to 70% faster cooling speeds than leading competitor
- Variable speed compressor minimizes sound; up to 30% quieter than competitors
- Perlick Anti-Condensation System™ eliminates condensation from forming on the cabinet (outdoor models only)
- Full extension shelving provides faster and safer product access with no reaching in the back of the cabinet; shelves fully extend on vibration dampened stainless steel ball bearing glides
- Industry’s best full 6 year warranty for owner ease of mind
- Commercial-grade all stainless steel interior and exterior provide superior durability and easy cleaning
- Available with stainless steel or panel ready door to match your design style
- Audible door alarm warns user if door is held open
- Selectable blue or white LED lighting
- R600a Natural Refrigerant offers maximum energy efficiency with zero ozone depletion potential
- Storage for up to 68 cans
- Exterior Width: 24"
- Cutout Depth: 18"
- Cutout Height: 32.5"
- Cutout Width": 24"
- Depth: 19.375"
- Depth without Handles: 18"
- Height: 32"
- Size: Compact
- Width: 23.875"
Perlick HH24RS41L Manual and Resources
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.