Santa Monica Hard Top Gazebo 11'x16'
Paragon Outdoor GZ3XL Overview
Imagine its summer and what you need is that shady spot that blocks out 100% of the sun's rays and heat. Even if that untimely rain shower threatens your dinner party, the special composite roof on the Newport turns rain noise into a soft pitter-patter that adds to the ambience of being outdoors. This rugged gazebo made of aluminum and steel has an clean architectural design that fits well into any backyard setting. Whether you set it close to the house or off in the distance, on a patio or over a spa, the Newport will provide comfort and pleasure for years to come. The roof panels are an engineering development that will never rust. They are a sophisticated composite of layers of aluminum with a polyethylene core and multiple layers of finishes and coatings considered commercial grade. The underside has a creamy white finish that adds a wonderful glow during the day and into the evenings. Even candle light reflects back down and illuminates the area at night time.
- Inside Peak Height 9'6"
- Entry headroom height 7 feet
- Entire structure made of 1.6mm heavy gauge aluminum
- Twin layer Hard top Aluminum roof
- Paint: 80 micron powder dye in furnace
- Roof is designed to allow wind escapement
- Roof: Aluminum Composite Panels, an architectural grade material providing insulation, noise reduction, exceptional strength.
- Can be bolted to concrete or a wooden deck.
- Rust free screw, nuts, and bolts. Entire structure is rust free. Roof is 100% rust free. Will not RUST!
- Strong structure that is given by advanced modern engineering of aluminum profiles
- Very easy to read pictured assembly instructions
- 2 non skilled persons can assembly in 4 hours
- Approximately 150 bolts.
- Made of 100 %Corrosion Free materials. Will not rust
- Packed in 3 medium sized boxes and drop tested. Total weight 330 lbs.
- Engineered and designed in the USA
- State of the art assembly instructions, step by step. Clear detailed drawings. Logic and progressive assembly.
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.