Smith & Hanks Wine & Beverage Cooler, Smoked Black Glass Door - BEV176D
Do you need to store beer, sodas and wine all in 1 appliance? A wine & beverage cooler from Smith & Hanks is the perfect addition for your kitchen remodel, home bar or man cave. Designed with the most sought after features and top quality components at an exceptional value.
- Adjustable temperature allows you to store your favorite beverages at ready to drink temperatures.
- Auto defrost feature eliminates ice build up. Perfect for when you want to store beverages as cold as possible.
- Our beverage coolers employ high efficiency compressor cooling technology and use less energy than refrigerators ½ the size.
- By utilizing an independent cooling system and storage compartment, your wine & beverage cooler can effortlessly store your wines at your desired ready to drink temperature.
- We use only environmentally friendly refrigerant that uses no ozone depleting chemicals.
- Double paned tempered glass with UV shield helps keep the cold air where it belongs. Inside the wine & beverage cooler!
- Wood accented low profile shelves store bottles and cans of various sizes with ease. Moveable shelves give you the flexibility to store any sized bottles and cans you want.
- Smoked black glass door adds a modern look that blends in with any decor.
- Front facing exhaust allows the beverage cooler to be built in or use as a free standing appliance.
- Soft LED lighting illuminates and showcases your collection.
Wine & Beverage cooler dimensions: 34” Height x 30 1/4” Width x 23” Depth (25" including handle). Weight: 170 lbs. Model BEV176 All wine refrigerators by Smith & Hanks come standard with a 1-year warranty for parts and labor, 3-year warranty on compressor.
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
- Smith and Hanks Warranty
- Price Match Guarantee
Everything is clear!!!
Smith and Hanks are trending right now on all social media and have been a great supplier to all dealers. So I have no problem with HBS!
Thank you for delivering timely my order.
I got a missing part order but they already shipped me the missing one. It was better if it didn't happen coz I waited a couple of days already.
Why is this product always running out :(
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days on average.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund/exchange.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the best prices online. If you find another legitimate online store that offers a lower prices on an identical item we stock (including shipping, tax, etc), we will match the competitor's price and provide superior customer service.
Please give us a call, email, or live chat with the price and link to the product.
**We DO NOT price match with large retailers such as Home Depot, Sams Club, Costco, Ebay, etc.**
**We will not match pricing on products being sold under Minimum Advertising Price guidelines**
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors' website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question, and must not be violating advertising price agreements with the manufacturer
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
There may be brands excluded from that offer. Please contact us for further information.