MoBar 300 S
The Dometic MoBar 300 S is the mid-sized mode of the series. It comes with accessories inspired by professional bartenders and allows you to easily entertain medium sized groups of people.
Built with professional grade stainless 304 steel, it comes with a presentation area and a single zone refrigerator comfortably holding up to 19 bottles or 70 cans and up to an additional 22 bottles or 32 cans can be displayed in a spacious rotomolded presentation basket that will keep your bottles ice cold. MoBar 300 is easy to place with its heavy duty wheels and robust handle.
FREE ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Side table, Speed rail, Cutting board, Towel bar handle
- Easy to place with heavy-duty wheels and robust handle
- Convenient Cold Storage Capacity
- Superior Ice Retention and Dry Storage
- Mood Enhancing Lighting and Spacious Presentation Area
- Electricity required for refrigerator, retractable plug included in unit.
- Weatherproof design built for harsh outdoor environments
- Timeless patented design in elegant stainless steel
- Attractive and versatile beverage presentation
- Conveniently entertain your friends and family on your patio
- Powerful and efficient compressor cooling technology with electronic controls for precise refrigeration between +2 C to + 20 C/ 36F to 68F
- Professional accessories not included: extension table, presentation tray and cutting board.
- Product Depth: 24.41"
- Product Height: 38.58"
- Product Width: 28.35"
- Net Weight: 150.49 lbs
- Input Voltage (AC): 120 V
- Rated Input Power (AC): 85 W
- Input frequency: 60 Hz
- Refrigerant, type: R600a
- Noise (EN60704-1 & 60704-2-14): 39.00 dB(A)
- Climate class (EN 62552): ST
- Color: Stainless Steel & Black
- Hinge type: Left hinged
- Interior light: Yes, LED
- Certificates: UL
- Winecellar capacity: 19 Bordeaux bottles, 75cl
- One-Year (Parts, Labor and Freight)
- Two-Years (Parts Only)
- Three-Years (Sealed System, Parts Only)
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.