164 Bottle Large Wine Refrigerator With Glass Door
Dual Temperature Upright Wine Cooler
Keep all your styles perfectly chilled and ready to serve with an upright dual temperature wine cooler. This elegant dual zone wine cooler KBU-170DX can be built-in or used freestanding as the centerpiece for your bar, restaurant, or wine room. With a generous capacity, empty glasses will be a thing of the past.
With the move to Embraco Inverter compressor, we have partnered with an innovator in the compressor industry, the result is a quiet cooler with quality, stability, durability, and energy efficiency.
Note: For information on the storage capacity, dimensions, cutout and user manual, please refer to the tab of USER INSTRUCTIONS.
- Long life, high quality, a quiet running compressor that provides vibration free cooling throughout this dual temperature wine cooler.
- The unit is equipped with high-end digital display controllers that accommodate two different serving temperatures to store both Reds and Whites at their ideal serving range.
- Manufactured with our state of the art fan-circulated air-cooling system. Cool air blows and distributes throughout the cabinet to ensure temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- Our unique front-venting heat dispersion systems allow each dual zone wine cooler to be built into cabinetry with minimal clearance, saving precious square footage.
- Optimized FULL-EXTENSION pull-out wood shelves with sturdy and wine-friendly beech. Their spacing is optimized for maximum bottle capacity and designed with standard Pinot Noir, Bordeaux, Riesling, and Champagne/Sparkling Wine bottles in mind.
- Steel ball-bearing rollers ensure the effortless placement and extraction of bottles regardless of weight.
- Gas-charged, UV double-layer coated, tempered safety glass reversible door with stainless steel frame and stainless steel handle allows easy cleaning while protecting wine from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources.
- Features a built-in security lock with a spare key.
- KBU170DX-SS comes with a stainless steel door frame, KBU-170D-FG comes with borderless glass door
- Volume: 14.30 CF (405 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 164 Bottles of Wine
- Installation: Built-In / Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 15 beech wood wine shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: Upper Zone 41-60°F; Lower Zone 45-64°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <41dB
- Compressor: Embraco FMXA9C
- Defrost Type: Automatic defrost
- Condenser Type: Fan forced
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (45g)
- Energy Consumption: 0.985 kWh/D ( 360 kWh/Year )
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Unit Size: 23.5"W 27"D 71.8"H
- Net Weight: 260 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 286 Lbs
Volume: 15.6 Cu.ft (442L)
Capacity: 164 bottles of wine
Installation: Built-in / Front Venting
Additional space: 1/2” either side of the unit, plus 1” behind the unit and 1/2” on top Shel Configuration 15 beech wood shelves on ball bearing rollers. ( Option: The top 5 shelves could be changed to 3 display shelves, but the bottle storage capacity will down to 133 bottles)
Adjustable Temp Range: Upper Zone 41-60°F(5-15°C) ; Lower Zone 45-64°F(7-18°C) At Min/Max
Room Temp: 32-100°F (0 - 38°C)
Temp. Control: Digital Thermostatic Control
Cooling System: Compressor
Circulating Fans: Low noise 12 volt
Door Type: Glass door with stainless steel frame
Lighting Type: Energy friendly LED (Blue) Rated Current 1.1 A
Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
Energy Consumption: 0.985 kWh/D ( 360 kWh/Year )
Noise Decibels: <41dB
Unit Size: 23.5"W x27"D x71.8"H ( 598W x685D x1825H mm)
Net Weight: 286.6 Lbs ( 130 kgs)
Master Carton: 26.8”W x30.9"D x77.2”H (681W x785D x1960H mm)
Shipping Weight: 310 Lbs ( 141 kgs)
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.