166 Bottle Built-in Stainless Steel Compressor Wine Refrigerator
The Whynter Stainless Steel Compressor Wine Refrigerator offers premium quality and innovative design ideal for your wine collecting needs. Whether for the enthusiast or the connoisseur, the single zone compressor wine refrigerator provides premium and advanced wine storage functionality.This wine storage system can hold up to 166 standard 750ml wine bottles.
The powerful compressor cooling process offers optimum temperatures (low 40ºF to mid 60ºF) for red, white, and sparkling wines. The front ventilation design of this unit allows for flush with cabinet installation or simply freestanding usage.The premium appeal of the Whynter BWR-1662SD features a substantial stainless steel trimmed door accented with a luxurious curved handlebar.
The 16 removable wooden flat slide out shelves offer high-end functionality and safety for your prized wine collection, plus a wire display shelf that lets you proudly display or safely store opened bottles.
Digital Temperature Control
Designed with intuitive use in mind, this freestanding wine cooler comes equipped with a sleek touch screen control that lets you set the temperature to anywhere from 40ºF – 65ºF / 5ºC – 18ºC.
Display Wire Shelf
Showcase up to six (6) of your prized wine bottles with the display shelf that will store the bottles at an incline so they are visible from the outside. In addition, the display shelf is good for storing opened bottles of wine at serving temperature.
Prevent sun-inflicted deterioration through the protective coated tempered double pane glass door, designed to let you and your guests view your collection while protecting the wine from harmful ultraviolet radiation.
● Capacity: 166 standard 750ml wine bottle
161 bottles (with display shelf)
● Built-In / Freestanding Installation
● Stainless steel glass door with sleek black cabinet
● Luxurious curved handlebar
● Tempered double-pane gray-smoked glass for enhanced UV protection
● Adjustable thermostat (40ºF – 65ºF)
● Reversible door swing
● Fahrenheit and Celsius degree temperature indicators
● Environmentally friendly refrigerant: R600a
● Interior lighting strip with 9 energy-efficient LED soft white light bulbs
● Internal fan-forced circulation for even temperature distribution throughout the cabinet
● Cylinder lock and two keys
● Activated carbon filter
● 16 removable wooden flat slide out shelves
Shelf One: 11 bottles, 6 bottles (with display shelf)
Shelf Two through Fourteen: 11 bottles per shelf
Shelf Fifteen and Bottom Shelf: 6 bottles per shelf
● Display shelf to store bottles at an incline for showcasing or open bottles
● Noise Level: <45 dB
● Voltage: 115V /60Hz
● Power: 120 watts / 2.0 Amps
● ETL listed
● Product dimensions: 69″H x 23.5″W x 26.75″D (28.5″ D with handle installed)
● Big wire shelf：20.83”L X 20”W
● Small wire shelf：15.43”L X 20”W
● Package dimensions: 76.5″ H x 26″ W x 30″ D
● Net weight: 278 lbs
● Gross weight: 298 lbs
● UPC 852749006603
*This unit comes with one year limited warranty.
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Buyer's remorse: Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. Customer will be responsible for return shipping. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund The initial shipment cost will be deducted from the refund.
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.