30" Wide FlexCount II Tru-Vino 30 Bottle/88 Can Dual Zone Stainless Steel Built-In Wine Refrigerator/Beverage Center
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuations and dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels
- Digital control panel allows you to precisely set the internal temperature between 41 and 64 degrees Fahrenheit
- FlexCount shelving design gives you flexible storage options for up to 30 bottles of wine and 88 standard 12-oz. cans
- Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
- Designed for both built-in and freestanding use
Dimensions: 33.5" H x 30" W x 23.25" D
Enjoy superior built-in or freestanding storage for all of your favorite beers and wines with Allavino's all-new FlexCount II 30" Wide VSWB30-2SF20 Wine Refrigerator/Beverage Center with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology! Keep a wide assortment of your favorite drinks close at hand thanks to the latest innovation in beverage storage by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panel and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to keep your beverages perfectly chilled through consistent temperature maintenance. Allavino's exclusive FlexCount shelving design allows for ultimate flexibility and versatility when it comes to storing a variety of bottles and cans. Easy gliding shelves allow for easy access to your collection.
Store Beverage Cans, Standard Beer Bottles, and Wine Bottles:
With 6 shelves that hold up to 5 wine bottles each, 3 shelves that hold up to 24 standard 12 oz. cans each, and a bottom shelf that can hold up to 16 standard 12 oz. cans, you can simultaneously store up to 30 wine bottles and 88 standard 12 oz. beverage cans. The top shelf of the beverage center zone can also store up to 28 standard beer bottles, allowing you to accommodate an impressive 28 beer bottles, 64 standard 12 oz. cans, and 30 wine bottles.
Digital Display and Controls:
Independently control the temperatures in the beverage and wine zones using two digital displays with intuitive push-button controls, which make it easy to ensure that all of your beverages are being kept at their ideal temperatures.
Blue LED Interior Lighting:
At the push of a button, you can activate cool blue LED lighting to elegantly illuminate your collection. These lights are cooler than standard lighting, preventing harmful hot spots from forming.
Innovative New Shelf Design:
Allavino's revolutionary new FlexCount shelves take the worry out of beverage storage. Not only do they have a unique thin design that allows more space between shelves for maximum storage, but they also have a durable metal construction that resists sagging over time.
Store More Bottle Sizes:
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity. Click on the Features tab above to see how your specific collection can be stored on the FlexCount shelves.
Shelves Extend Effortlessly:
Each of Allavino's state-of-the-art FlexCount shelves glide out smoothly on ball-bearing tracks for easy access to any bottle or can.
The Allavino VSWB30-2SF20 has a versatile design that gives you the freedom to build it into your cabinetry or use it as a freestanding unit in any room of your home.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- FlexCount Vibration-Dampening Shelves prevents damage from vibrations and movement
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Frame Glass Doors
- Includes both towel bar and curved handles
- All black interior emulates a traditional wine cellar
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly, minimizing agitation to the wine
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Independently Controlled Temperature Zones: The temperature setting of each zone can be adjusted between 39°F to 64°F
Note: It is normal for there to be a 3-5° variance between the top and bottom of a zone.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Dimensions: 33 1/2"H w/hinge x 30"W x 23 1/4"D (25" w/handle)
- Weight (each unit): 185.2 lbs.
- Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
The beverage storage zone has 3 shelves that can hold up to 24 standard 12 oz. cans each and a bottom shelf that can hold up to 16 standard 12 oz. cans for a total storage capacity of 88 standard 12 oz. cans. The top shelf can also store up to 28 standard beer bottles for a total capacity of 28 bottles and 64 standard 12 oz. cans.
The wine storage zone has 6 shelves that can hold up to 5 bottles each for a maximum bottle capacity of 30 bottles. The maximum capacity is based on the standard Bordeaux size bottle.
|Unit Weight||185.2 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||198.4 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||30|
|12-oz. Can Capacity||88|
|Number of Shelves||10|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||2|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115v / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||1.0 A|
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
We accept returns for items within the first 30 days of receiving your merchandise. You may return it for a prompt merchandise exchange, credit, or refund within 30 days of receiving your order as long as all merchandise is returned in new condition (unused and in original factory condition), with all original boxes (including all packaging materials), documentation, instructions, and accessories. All returns are subject to our inspection and approval. Personalized and custom items, and shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, and return shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a valid Return Authorization Number. To initiate a return, please call Allavino Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-710-9939. Once you obtain your Return Authorization Number, you have 30 days in which to get the product back to us. You are responsible for arranging the return shipment of the product. We reserve the right to deny a full refund of the purchase price if the product is not returned in this manner. Items that are returned damaged or without proper packaging materials are subject to a 25% restocking fee. It is important to save all packaging and not destroy boxes in case of a return.
All items damaged in transit can be exchanged or refunded the full amount of the merchandise as long as you contact us within 48 hours of receipt of delivery. Damaged products must have the original box, packaging materials, manuals and accessories. Once a damage procedure is initiated, the shipping company will return to the delivery location to inspect and pick up the damaged product. Please make sure the product is available and ready for the pick-up attempt in order to avoid delays. If you do not make the product available for pick up, you will be responsible to ship the product back yourself. Please call us ASAP at 1-800-710-9939 to return or report a damaged product.
All defective products will be handled by the manufacturer under the terms of their warranty. BeverageFactory.com & HomeBarSelect.com are not responsible for replacing products that fall under the manufacturer's warranty coverage.
Please inspect the exterior of the packaging for damage. Make a note of any exterior damage on the bill of lading. Carefully remove all packaging and inspect the merchandise for dents, scratches, or other shipping damage. If there is damage, call us immediately at 1-800-710-9939 before accepting delivery. Save all packaging and do not destroy boxes etc. in case of return. You have 48 hours to file a damage claim. Claims filed after 48 hours of receipt may not be honored.