46 Bottle 24 Inch Under Counter Wine Fridge Built In
24" 46 Bottle Wine Cooler Refrigerator
The perfect wine should be chilled to the perfect temperature. Keep it there with a 24 inch wide 46 bottle wine cooler. This high-end wine fridge KBU50WX has the features you need for a busy kitchen, popular bar, or frequent dinner parties. Attractive enough to be freestanding, yet convenient enough to be built into tight quarters, it is the cooling solution you have been looking for. Keep your favorite wines ready to serve at the perfect temperature with KingsBottle.
- A high-quality, quiet-running Embraco INVERTER compressor provides vibration-free cooling.
- This 46 bottle wine cooler refrigerator KBU-50WX features a premium high-quality, Italian brand Carel temperature controller, with an automatic defrosting control mode, room high and low temperature alarm system, and energy-saving management to help control your electricity bills.
- The state of the art fan-circulated air-cooling system blows and distributes cool air throughout the cabinet to ensure temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- The unique front-venting heat dispersion systems allow each cooler to be built in to cabinetry with minimal clearance for convenient installation wherever it's needed.
- The beautiful hardwood shelves in this high-end wine fridge are strong, even under heavy loads, and warp-resistant.
- Storage has been optimized for maximum bottle capacity and designed with standard Bordeaux, Pinot Noir, Riesling, and Champagne/Sparkling Wine bottles in mind.
- Steel ball-bearing rollers ensure smooth, effortless placement and extraction of bottles regardless of weight.
- The gas-charged tempered safety glass door with UV double-layer coated glass protects wine from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources.
- This refrigerator has an installed security lock with a spare key.
- KBU50WX-SS comes with a stainless steel door frame; KBU50WX-FG features with borderless glass door.
- Volume: 5.37 CF (152 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 46 Bottles of Wine
- Installation: Built-In / Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 6 beech wood wine shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 41-64°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <41dB
- Compressor: Embraco FMXA6C
- Defrost Type: Automatic defrost
- Condenser Type: Fan forced
- Rated Power Input: 72 Watts
- Rated Current: 0.9 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (40g)
- Energy Consumption: 0.589 kWh/D ( 215 kWh/Year )
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Unit Size: 23.8"Wx23.6"Dx33.9"H
- Net Weight: 112.4 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 121.2 Lbs
Volume: 5.8 Cu.ft (165L)
Capacity: 46 bottles of wine
Installation: Built-in / Front Venting
Additional space: 1/2” either side of the unit, plus 1” behind the unit and 1/2” on top Shel Configuration 6 beech wood wine shelves on ball bearing rollers
Adjustable Temp Range: 41-64°F (5-18°C ) At Min/Max
Room Temp: 32-100°F (0 - 38°C)
Temp. Control: Digital Thermostatic Control
Cooling System: Compressor
Circulating Fans: Low noise 12 volt
Refrigerant: R600A Door Type: Glass door with stainless steel frame
Lighting Type: Energy friendly LED (Blue)
Rated Power Input: 72 Watts Rated Current: 0.9 A
Energy Consumption: 0.589 kWh/D ( 215 kWh/Year )
Noise Decibels: <41dB Unit Size: 23.42”W x 23.62”D x 33.86”H ( 595W x 600D x 860H mm )
Net Weight: 112.4 Lbs (51 kgs) Master Carton: 27”W x28"D x41"H ( pallet included )
Shipping Weight: 159 Lbs ( pallet included )
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Buyer’s Remorse: If the item is received in good condition, but you change your mind and would like a full refund of the item price (freight excluded), the item must be returned within thirty days from the date the merchandise was received. However, you will be responsible for the return shipping.
Any damaged/defective products caused by our carrier during the transportation, we will offer a discount on the defective units or replace them with a new unit.
If you decide to return your purchase after 30 days, you are responsible for all shipping and handling costs and a 20% restocking fee. Product and packaging must be in its original packaging. Damaged items after 30 days can not be returned.