48 Inch Glass Door Side By Side Wine And Beverage Cooler Combo
48" Under Counter Wine & Beverage Fridge
Our 48" under counter beverage and wine cooler combo keep drinks right where you need them. While it can be conveniently installed out of sight, it's still beautiful enough to be seen and is the perfect cooling solution for restaurants, bars, or your home kitchen. This fridge has enough space for 200 cans (11.2 oz) and up to 46 wine bottles, so no guest needs to go thirsty again.
- The under-counter wine and beverage refrigerator has gas-charged, tempered safety glass reversible doors with stainless steel frames and handle.
- The glass is a UV double-layer coated to protect from incandescent and fluorescent light.
- Embraco compressors are paired with state-of-the-art fan blades for even temperature distribution.
- Front-venting design allows the unit to be built-in with fewer space requirements.
- The digital temperature control system provides precise temperature settings, automatic defrosting, and energy-saving management.
- Secure locks protect the stock in your under counter wine and beverage refrigerator.
- Volume: 10.74 CF ( 304 Litre )
- Storage capacity: 200 Cans (11.2 oz) + 46 Wine Bottles
- Installation: Built-In / Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 4 Chromed Shelves + 6 wooden shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range:
- Zone-A 39-46°F;
- Zone-B 41-64°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: < 47dB
- Compressor: Embraco FMXA6C
- Defrost Type: Automatic defrost
- Condenser Type: Fan forced
- Rated Power Input: 72 Watts
- Rated Current: 0.9 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (40g)
- Energy Consumption: 1.18 kWh/D
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Unit Size: 48.0"W x 23.6"D x 33.9"H
- Net Weight: 224.8 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 242.2 Lbs
Product Specifications: Volume: 11.6 Cu.ft (330L)
Capacity: 203 cans (11.2 OZ) and 46 bottles of wine
Installation: Built-in / Front Venting
Additional space: 1/2” either side of the unit, plus 1” behind the unit and 1/2” on top Shel Configuration 4 Chromed Shelves + 6 wood shelves
Adjustable Temp Range: 34-64°F (1-18°C ) At Min/Max
Room Temp: 32-100°F (0 - 38°C)
Temp. Control: Digital Thermostatic Control
Cooling System: Compressor
Circulating Fans: Low noise 12 volt
Refrigerant: R600ADoor Type: Glass door with stainless steel frame
Lighting Type: Energy friendly LED (Blue)
Rated Power Input: 72 Watts Rated Current: 0.9 A
Energy Consumption: 1.178 kWh/D ( 430 kWh/Year )
Noise Decibels: <41dB
Unit Size: Set of 2 units, each unit is 23.42”W x 23.62”D x 33.86”H
Net Weight: Set of 2 units, each unit is 112.4 lbs (51 kgs); Total 142.8 lbs
Master Carton: Set of 2 units, each unit is 27”W x28"D x41”H ( pallet included ) Shipping Weight: Set of 2 units, each unit is 159 Lbs ( pallet included ), total 318 lbs
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.