56" Tall Beverage Fridge Center Freestanding
Upright Drink Fridge with Glass Door
Whether you have a busy restaurant or the most popular club in town, this built-in drink fridge KBU-100BX with a glass door is the right cooling solution for you. Engineered to save you space while providing maximum storage, it is packed with innovative, energy-efficient systems. This 484 can single-zone beer cooler includes 5 chromed steel shelves and a glass door with stainless steel door trim for a sleek design that works with any decor.
With the move to Embraco Inverter compressor, we have partnered with an innovator in the compressor industry, the result is a quiet cooler with quality, stability, durability and energy efficiency.
Note: For information on the storage capacity, dimensions, cutout, and user manual, please refer to the tab of USER INSTRUCTIONS.
- This drink fridge KBU100BX with glass door includes a high-quality, quiet-running Embraco INVERTER compressor that provides vibration-free cooling.
- The commercial-grade compressor is highly efficient and provides a long service life, satisfying your cooling needs for years to come.
- The state of the art fan-circulated air-cooling system blows and distributes chilled air throughout the cooler to ensure temperature uniformity in the entire refrigerator.
- The unique, front-venting louver heat dispersion systems allow each unit to be built into cabinetry with the barest clearance, saving your space and requiring less customization.
- Includes five adjustable chromed shelves to fit any bottle or can size and meet your unique storage needs.
- Interior blue LED lights are long-lived and energy-efficient to provide you economically, eye-catching illumination.
- The beverage cooler glass door is made with gas-charged, tempered safety glass to display your stock beautifully while retaining a cooler temperature.
- The stainless steel door frame with stainless steel handle is easily reversible to conform to your space requirements.
- It comes with a sturdy security lock built-in to protect your stock, spare key included.
- Volume : 10.88 CF ( 308 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 224 bottles (12 OZ) or 484 Cans (11.2 OZ)
- Installation: Built-In / Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 5 Chromed Steel Shelves
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures : 32-100°F (0 - 38°C)
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 39-46°F (4-8°C )
- Noise Level in Decibels : <41dB
- Inverter Compressor: Embraco FMXA9C
- Defrost Type: Automatic defrost
- Condenser Type: Fan forced
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (45g)
- Energy Consumption:
- Energy Consumption: 0.74 kWh/D (289 kWh/Year)
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Unit Size : 23.6"Wx27"Dx55.7"H (598Wx685Dx1415H mm)
- Shipping Weight: 224.9 lbs (102 kgs)
- Net Weight: 198.4 lbs (90 kgs)
Volume: 12.1 Cu.ft (341.5L)
Capacity: 224 bottles (12 OZ) or 484 Cans (11.2 OZ)
Installation: Built-in / Front Venting
Additional space: 1/2” either side of the unit, plus 1” behind the unit and 1/2” on top Shel Configuration 5 Chromed Shelves
Adjustable Temp Range: 34-64°F (1-18°C ) At Min/Max
Room Temp: 32-100°F (0 - 38°C)
Temp. Control: Digital Thermostatic Control
Cooling System: Compressor Circulating Fans: Low noise 12 volt
Door Type: Glass door with stainless steel frame
Lighting Type: Energy friendly LED (Blue) Rated Current 1.1 A
Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
Energy Consumption: 0.734 kWh/D ( 268 kWh/Year )
Noise Decibels: <41dB Unit Size: 23.54”W x 26.97”D x 55.7”H (598Wx 685D x 1415H mm)
Net Weight: 198.4 Lbs (90 kgs)
Master Carton: 26.8”W x30.9"D x60.8"H (681W x785D x1545H mm)
Shipping Weight: 239 Lbs (108 kgs)
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Buyer’s Remorse: If the item is received in good condition, but you change your mind and would like a full refund of the item price (freight excluded), the item must be returned within thirty days from the date the merchandise was received. However, you will be responsible for the return shipping.
Any damaged/defective products caused by our carrier during the transportation, we will offer a discount on the defective units or replace them with a new unit.
If you decide to return your purchase after 30 days, you are responsible for all shipping and handling costs and a 20% restocking fee. Product and packaging must be in its original packaging. Damaged items after 30 days can not be returned.