56" Upright Wine And Beverage Refrigerator Combo With Glass Door
48" Upright Wine And Beverage Cooler Combo
Make sure you have plenty of cold storage space for your guests' favorite wine, beer, and beverages with a 48" wine and beverage cooler combo. This two cabinet unit comes packed with features you would expect to find on much more expensive coolers, but offered at a value only KingsBottle can bring you.
Note: For information on the storage capacity, dimensions, cutout, and user manual, please refer to the tab of USER INSTRUCTIONS.
- Our wine and beverage cooler combo use efficient and quiet Embraco compressors in both cabinets that are matched with our innovative fan design to ensure even fan-forced cooling throughout the cabinet.
- The wine cabinet has beautiful hardwood shelves that are strong, even under heavy loads, and warp-resistant. They are designed to maximize bottle capacity with standard Bordeaux, Pinot Noir, Riesling, and Champagne/Sparkling Wine bottles in mind. Steel ball-bearing rollers ensure effortless placement and smooth extraction of bottles regardless of weight.
- The beverage cabinet has five adjustable chromed steel shelves so you can tailor your beverage storage solution to your needs.
- This unit is equipped with high-end Carel of Italy temperature controllers (a respected innovator in the industry) for precise cooling.
- Attractive blue LED lighting looks good while saving electricity costs. Our unique front-venting heat dispersion systems allow each cooler to be built in to cabinetry with minimal clearance to maximize your valuable square footage.
- The gas-charged tempered safety-glass reversible door uses UV double-layer coated glass to protect wine from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources.
- Includes a security lock with a spare key to protect your stock.
- Each of our units is backed by our 2-year warranty and world-class customer service.
- Volume : 21.76 CF ( 616 Litre )
- Storage capacity : 484 Cans / 100 Wine Bottles
- Shelf Configuration: 5 Chromed Steel Shelves + 10 wooden shelves
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures : 32-100°F (0 - 38°C)
- Adjustable Temperature Range :
- Zone-A 39-46°F;
- Zone-B 41-64°F
- Inverter Compressor: Embraco FMXA9C
- Defrost Type: Automatic defrost
- Condenser Type: Fan forced
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (45g)
- Energy Consumption: 1.48 kWh/D
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Unit Size : 47.2"W x 27.0"D x 55.7"H (1200Wx 685D x 1415H mm)
- Net Weight: 396.8 lbs (180 kgs)
Volume: 24.2 Cu.ft (683L)
Capacity: 484 Cans (11.2 OZ) and 120 bottles wine
Installation: Built-in / Front Venting
Additional space: 1/2” either side of the unit, plus 1” behind the unit and 1/2” on top Shel Configuration 5 Chromed Shelves + 12 wood shelves
Adjustable Temp Range: 34-64°F (1-18°C ) At Min/Max
Room Temp: 32-100°F (0 - 38°C) Temp.
Control: Digital Thermostatic Control
Cooling System: Compressor
Circulating Fans: Low noise 12 volt
Door Type: Glass door with stainless steel frame
Lighting Type: Energy friendly LED (Blue) Rated Current 1.1 A
Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
Energy Consumption: 1.468 kWh/D ( 536 kWh/Year )
Noise Decibels: <41dB
Unit Size: This is a set of two units, each unit is 23.54”W x 26.97”D x 55.7”H
Net Weight: This is a set of two units, each unit is 198.4 Lbs (90 kgs), total 396.8 Lbs
Master Carton: This is a set of two units, each unit is 26.8”W x30.9"D x60.8"H Shipping
Weight: This is a set of two units, each unit is 239 Lbs (108 kgs); Total 478 lbs
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.