63" Wide Vite II Tru-Vino 554 Bottle Dual Zone Stainless Steel Side-by-Side Wine Refrigerator
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuation, preserving and protecting your wines
- Tru-Vino technology dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels, providing the ideal environment to preserve your collection
- Digital control panels allow you to precisely set the internal temperature between 41°F and 72°F
- Smooth gliding hardwood shelves easily adjust, allowing you to customize your storage for up to 554 wine bottles
- Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
Dimensions: 78.5" H x 63" W x 27.5" D
Please Note: This is made up of two separate units placed side by side that will both need to be plugged in
Made up of two single zone wine refrigerators with opposite hinged doors, the Allavino Vite II 2X-YHWR305-1S20 Wine Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology is a stylish freestanding unit that can hold up to 554 bottles. Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Easily set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panels and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance. This wine refrigerator features sturdy hardwood shelves that can be easily adjusted to fit the needs of your collection. The smooth gliding shelves allow for convenient access to every bottle without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
Dual-Zone Digital Temperature Control:
The Allavino 2X-YHWR305-1S20 has a temperature range of 41°F to 72°F, so it can be set low enough to store white wine at serving temperature and high enough for long term storage of red wine. For your convenience, the temperature is displayed on lighted digital displays that can easily be viewed through the glass without needing to open the door, and user-friendly push button controls make it easy to control the settings or turn on the cool blue LED lighting.
Easy Rolling Hardwood Shelves:
Safely store up to 554 standard sized wine bottles on the 2X-YHWR305-1S20's extra thick hardwood shelves, which each glide-out on ball bearing tracks for easy access. 18 shelves hold up to 28 standard bottles each, while the 2 bottom shelves can hold larger diameter bottles or up to 25 standard bottles. These shelves are adjustable in 1-1/4" increments to accommodate larger bottles, though this may affect your overall bottle storage capacity.
To provide additional cooling and reduce the initial cool down time by 50%, this wine cellar features an internal fan that circulates air throughout the cabinet. This fan helps to prevent large differences in temperature between the upper and lower shelves, and creates a frost-free environment that does not require defrosting.
Blue LED Interior Lights:
Unlike other wine refrigerators, which may use incandescent bulbs that create harmful hot spots that could affect your wine, the 2X-YHWR305-1S20 uses cool blue LED lighting to beautifully and safely illuminate the interior. Because these lights emit much less heat, they can be left on to show off your collection, or be set to turn on only when the door is opened.
Tinted Glass Doors with Locks:
Keep harmful light away from your wine while enjoying a spectacular view of every bottle, thanks to UV-protected glass doors that are frost and condensation-free. Worried about teenagers or room mates having easy access to your wine? These doors feature built-in key locks with two keys, taking one more worry off your mind.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- Black Cabinets with Black Framed Glass Doors and Towel Bar Handles
- Adjustable Glide-Out Shelves - Adjustable in 1 1/4" increments to allow for maximum compatibility with varying bottle sizes
- With the standard racking configuration using bottles no wider than 3", no taller than 8 1/2" at the shoulder and no taller than 11 3/4" overall, you can fit 28 bottles on each sliding shelf along with 25 bottles on the bottom stationary shelf by stacking three rows of bottles toward the back of the rack and placing two more bottles sideways in front of them.
- Low-Heat Blue LED Interior Lights - Beautifully illuminates your wine collection and makes bottle selection easy, can easily be set for continuous display
- Activated Charcoal Air Filter - Helps to prevent unwanted odors from entering the cabinet, which could penetrate the cork into your wine
- Dual Temperature Zone - Store both red or white wine
- Fan-Forced Cooling - Reduces the hot and cool spots in the unit, promoting even temperatures, yet is quiet with the door closed
- Temperature Adjustable Between 41°F and 72°F - One of the largest temperature ranges available on the market
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Unit Dimensions: 78.5" H x 63" W x 27.5" D
- Weight: 650 lbs. (325 lbs. each)
- Warranty: 1 year on Parts & Labor, 5 years parts only on compressor and sealed system
|Depth||27-1/2" (29-1/4" w/Handle)|
|Unit Weight||650 lbs. (2 units - 325.0 lbs. each)|
|Shipping Weight||753 lbs. (2 units - 376.5 lbs. each)|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 554 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||20|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||28|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||2|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
We accept returns for items within the first 30 days of receiving your merchandise. You may return it for a prompt merchandise exchange, credit, or refund within 30 days of receiving your order as long as all merchandise is returned in new condition (unused and in original factory condition), with all original boxes (including all packaging materials), documentation, instructions, and accessories. All returns are subject to our inspection and approval. Personalized and custom items, and shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, and return shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a valid Return Authorization Number. To initiate a return, please call Allavino Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-710-9939. Once you obtain your Return Authorization Number, you have 30 days in which to get the product back to us. You are responsible for arranging the return shipment of the product. We reserve the right to deny a full refund of the purchase price if the product is not returned in this manner. Items that are returned damaged or without proper packaging materials are subject to a 25% restocking fee. It is important to save all packaging and not destroy boxes in case of a return.
All items damaged in transit can be exchanged or refunded the full amount of the merchandise as long as you contact us within 48 hours of receipt of delivery. Damaged products must have the original box, packaging materials, manuals and accessories. Once a damage procedure is initiated, the shipping company will return to the delivery location to inspect and pick up the damaged product. Please make sure the product is available and ready for the pick-up attempt in order to avoid delays. If you do not make the product available for pick up, you will be responsible to ship the product back yourself. Please call us ASAP at 1-800-710-9939 to return or report a damaged product.
All defective products will be handled by the manufacturer under the terms of their warranty. BeverageFactory.com & HomeBarSelect.com are not responsible for replacing products that fall under the manufacturer's warranty coverage.
Please inspect the exterior of the packaging for damage. Make a note of any exterior damage on the bill of lading. Carefully remove all packaging and inspect the merchandise for dents, scratches, or other shipping damage. If there is damage, call us immediately at 1-800-710-9939 before accepting delivery. Save all packaging and do not destroy boxes etc. in case of return. You have 48 hours to file a damage claim. Claims filed after 48 hours of receipt may not be honored.