72" Tall Beer And Wine Refrigerator Combo With Glass Door
Keep everyone's favorite drinks on hand with our upright triple zone beverage and wine cooler refrigerator combo. Engineered to provide efficiency, ample storage, and sophistication, it's the right choice for the busiest bars, restaurants, or wine rooms. With enough space for 450 cans and up to 164 bottles, you'll never be stuck waiting for your drinks to chill.
Note: For information of the storage capacity, dimensions, cutout and user manual, please refer to the tab of USER INSTRUCTIONS.
- Our triple-zone beverage fridge and wine cooler refrigerator combo have stainless steel frames and handles.
- The gas-charged, tempered safety glass is UV double-layer coated to protect from incandescent and fluorescent light.
- Long-lived, quiet Embraco INVERTER compressors that provide vibration-free cooling.
- Whisper-quiet fans distribute cooling uniformly in each of the zones.
- The dual-zone temperature wine cooler design is equipped with high-end digital display controllers to store both Reds and Whites at their ideal temperatures.
- The front-venting heat dispersion system allows each cooler to be built in to cabinetry with minimal clearance.
- The hardwood wine shelves are non-warping and built to withstand heavy loads while accommodating standard-sized wine bottles.
- Chromed and adjustable beverage shelves.
- Lock your beverage and wine cooler combo with a spare key to protect your stock.
- Volume : 28.60 CF ( 810 Litre )
- Storage capacity : 450 Cans + 164 Wine Bottles
- Installation: Built-In / Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 8 Chromed Steel Shelves + 15 wooden shelves
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F (0 - 38°C)
- Adjustable Temperature Range: Zone-A 39-46°F | Zone-B 41-60°F | Zone-C 45-64°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <41dB
- Inverter Compressor: Embraco FMXA9C
- Defrost Type: Automatic defrost
- Condenser Type: Fan forced
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (45g)
- Energy Consumption: 2.66 kWh/D
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Unit Size: 47.0"W x 27.0"Dx 71.8"H (1200Wx 685D x 1825H mm)
- Net Weight: 573.2 lbs (260 kgs)
Volume: 31.6 Cu.ft (895L)
Capacity: 625 Cans (11.2 OZ) and 164 bottles wine
Installation: Built-in / Front Venting
Additional space: 1/2” either side of the unit, plus 1” behind the unit and 1/2” on top Shel Configuration 8 Chromed Shelves + 15 wood shelves
Adjustable Temp Range: 34-64°F (1-18°C ) At Min/Max
Room Temp: 32-100°F (0 - 38°C) Temp. Control: Digital Thermostatic Control
Cooling System: Compressor
Circulating Fans: Low noise 12 volt
Door Type: Glass door with stainless steel frame
Lighting Type: Energy friendly LED (Blue) Rated Current 1.1 A
Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
Energy Consumption: 1.604 kWh/D ( 586 kWh/Year )
Noise Decibels: <41dB
Unit Size: This is a set of two units, each unit is 23.5"W x27"D x71.8"H
Net Weight: This is a set of two units, each unit is 286.6 Lbs ( 130 kgs), total 573 lbs
Master Carton: This is a set of two units, each unit is 26.8”W x30.9"D x77.2”H
Shipping Weight: This is a set of two units, each unit is 310 Lbs ( 141 kgs); Total 620 lbs
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Buyer's remorse: Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. Customer will be responsible for return shipping. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund The initial shipment cost will be deducted from the refund.
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.