Fire Magic Aurora A540s 30-Inch Natural Gas Freestanding Grill w/ 1 Sear Burner, Backburner, Rotisserie Kit and Analog Thermometer
Fire Magic Grills A540S-8A-61 Aurora 32 Inch Free-Standing Grill with Analog Thermometer
- Side Infrared Burner
- Cast stainless steel ‚ burners ‚ guaranteed for life
- Largest cooking space compared to other same size grills
- Most BTU‚ per square Inch. Heats fast and stays hot
- 16-gauge stainless steel flavor grids are engineered for durability and even heat distribution
- Advanced Hot Surface Ignition simply push in the control knob, turn up the gas and light the grill
- Built-in Interior Lights
- Integral and removable oven warming rack for light cooking or warming food
- Optional recessed stainless steel rotisserie back burner and heavy duty rotisserie kit
- Built-in storage rack for rotisserie spit rod
- Extensive line of complementary accessories
- Number of Burner: 2
- Installation: Free-Standing
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas and Liquid Propane Gas
- Main Burners BTU’s: 60,000
- Back Burners BTU’s: 18,000
- Cut Out Width: 32 Inch
- Cut Out Depth: 19 Inch
- Cut Out Height: 12 Inch
- Cooking Surface Width: 30 Inch
- Cooking Surface Depth: 18 Inch
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.