Fire Magic Aurora A790I 36-Inch Built-In Propane Gas Grill With Rotisserie, Infrared Burner, Magic View Window & Analog Thermometer
Known for crafting American-made premium grills for over 75 years, Fire Magic is dedicated to providing you with a luxurious outdoor cooking experience. The Aurora A790I built-in propane gas grill features 792 square inches of premium cooking space wrapped in a stylish, modern package that is built to last.
- Aurora grills offer performance, versatility, and style with many of the same features as the Echelon Series
- Magic View Window made of heat-resistant ceramic glass allows you to monitor your food without lifting the hood
- Diamond Sear cooking grids feature a wide, flat top, optimally transferring heat from the burner to the cooking surface
- Cast stainless steel burners are heavy and durable, featuring precision porting for more even heat
- Includes rear rotisserie burner and rotisserie kit, so you can grill and roast at the same time
- Width: 42.25 inches
- Depth: 29.75 inches
- Height: 27 inches
- Weight: 235 lbs
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 5-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.