The Airlighter is a fast and easy way to light your Arteflame. (also fun!) It combines a blow torch type of flame with an air-blower to both ignite and boost your fire. It ignites coals in 10-20 seconds, then you can use the blower to accelerate your fire to high heat quickly. The air lighter is a hassle free way to get your grill lit and up to temperature. It is the quickest and easiest way to light your Arteflame.
- No more need for lighter fluid or other fire starters
- Lights and stokes the fire the easy way
- Ideal for lighting your Arteflame
- Air-cooled operation keeps the Airlighter cool to the touch
- Built-in blower provides 60 minutes of blower use with fresh batteries. (Requires 3x AA batteries).
- Refillable fuel tank provides 7-10 minutes of burn time
- Can be used many times over to light your Arteflame without recharging
- Adjustable flame control helps light fires in any conditions
Note: Airlighter does not come with fuel, butane needs to be purchased separately (from most convenient stores). Requires 3x AA batteries.
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.