Arteflame Classic 40" - Fire Bowl
The Arteflame fire pit looks like a piece of art and doubles as a fire pit. The seamlessly spun bowl is crafted from a single piece of corten steel. Corten steel is also called "weathering" steel is designed to stay outside and develop a gorgeous natural patina that will last a lifetime. The design is modular so all other Arteflame 40" accessories fit this fire pit as well.
- Uses both wood and / or charcoal
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Fire bowl is spun from a single piece of corten steel without seams or welds
- Can be left outside year-round; base develops a beautiful, maintenance free patina over time
- Designed and Made in the USA using US steel
- Arteflame base or other support stand needed for stable placement
- DIMENSIONS: 40" Wide x 11" High, 70lbs. (102cm x 28cm, 32Kg)
- Reference Grill Size with 5 foot 10 Male
- Arteflames are all steel making them quite heavy. Complete product pallets can weigh over 500lbs.!
Note: Bases, cooktops, and grill grates are available separately
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.