Built-in Prestige PRO™ 500 Propane Gas Grill Head with Infrared Rear Burner, Stainless Steel
- Four stainless steel burners deliver impressive heat and longevity
- Rear infrared rotisserie burner and rotisserie kit allows you to slow roast food with restaurant quality results
- Jetfire ignition system is designed to safely and reliably light the burners
- Dual-Level stainless steel sear plates to vaporize drippings, control flare-ups, and keep food moist
The Napoleon Prestige PRO 500 blends quality and performance into one package, and has the features to make every cooking experience exceptional. This built-in propane gas grill has four stainless steel tube burners that provide up to 48,000 BTUs of cooking power. The grill has stainless steel cooking grates with 500 square inches of main cooking area and 400 square inches of warming area for a total of 900 square inches of cooking area. Easily turn the burners on with flame ignition for a reliable start up. The stainless steel wave cooking grids create the trademark Napoleon sear lines. The stainless steel, self-cleaning sear plates vaporize drippings, control flare ups and keep your food moist. The Prestige PRO 500 also has a 18,000 BTU stainless steel rear infrared burner for slow cooking with the rotisserie kit. The hood features an Accu-Probe temperature gauge, stainless steel end caps and retains heat for oven-like performance. The LED Spectrum Night Light control knobs have near limitless color options making your night time entertaining a breeze, and they glow red when a burner is in use while two interior lights illuminate the grilling surface. A full width drip pan also makes clean up a breeze. This Napoleon grill is manufactured in Canada.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Class: Practical
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Collection: Prestige Pro
- Cut Out Width: 30 3/4"
- Cut Out Depth: 20 5/8"
- Cut Out Height: 8 7/8"
- Configuration: Built-In
- Exterior Material: Stainless Steel
- Primary Color: Stainless Steel
- Number Of Main Burners: 4 Burners
- Grilling Surface BTUs: 48000
- Infrared Main Burner :Not Available
- Main Burner Material :Stainless Steel
- Flame Tamer Material :Stainless Steel
- Cooking Grate Material :Stainless Steel
- Cooking Grid Dimension: 28 X 17 3/4"
- Main Grilling Area: 500 Sq. Inches
- Secondary Grilling Area : 260 Sq. Inches
- Total Grilling Area: 760 Sq. Inches
- Burger Count : 22
- WiFi/Bluetooth Enabled: None
- Rotisserie Burner BTUs: 18000
- Rotisserie Kit : Yes
- Heat Zone Separators: No
- Ignition Type : Flame Thrower
- Flash Tubes :No
- Grill Lights: Internal / External
- Spring Assisted Hood: No
- Thermometer: Analog
- Includes Smoker Box : No
- On Wheels: No
- Side Shelves: No
- Side Burner Type: None
- Made In USA: No
- Commercial-Grade Multi-User: No
- Hose / Regulator Included: No
- Size: Medium (27 - 33")
- Width: 32.5"
- Depth: 25"
- Height: 24"
- Weight: 137 lbs
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 5-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.