Capital 52 Freestanding Grill
This 52" Precision Series Freestanding Grill from Capital has three 25,000 BTU stainless steel W-shaped Precision burners, a 25,000 BTU ceramic infrared burner and two 13,000 BTU infrared rotisserie burners. The grill also features the Hybrid Radiant System, Zone-Cooking and Hot Surface Ignition.
A high capacity concealed rotisserie motor with two rotisserie forks and two 13,000 BTU flushed mounted infrared burner provide a perfect setting to roast your favorite meat.
Precision “W” Burner
These "W" shaped burners exclusive to the Precision series are constructed from heavy gauge 304 stainless steel and rated at 25,000 BTU per hour. The large burner provides greater coverage across the entire grill meaning no more cold spots.
Infrared Burner for quick searing and high temperature cooking.
Hybrid Radiant System
A combine stainless steel and ceramic radiant, this system provides even heat, reduces flare ups and protects the burner ports from blockage due to spills.
Allows different temperature zones in the grill simultaneously.
Hot Surface Ignition System
Hot surface ignition provides a silent, independent and reliable lighting for each of your burners.
Spring Assisted Lid
Offers an effortless lift of the hood.
Two integrated halogen lights allow you to grill from dusk till dawn.
Made in USA
Providing thousands of jobs that support our families and communities of America. Domestically manufactured products bring you the ultimate assurance that what you`re getting is first-rate quality. So rest assured, knowing that you have the undisputed best.
- 3x 25,000 BTU Stainless Steel W-Shaped Precision burners
- 1x 25,000 BTU ceramic infrared zone burner
- 2x 13,000 BTU flush mounted infrared rotisserie burner
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Cart with 2 side tables, 4 drawers
- Reversible stainless steel Channel Grates
- Removable Warming Rack
- Die cast chrome plated knobs with black grips
- Smart drip pan tray on ball bearing slides with removable tray for easy clean up
- Indicator lights on each burner
- Large Temperature Gauge For Easy Viewing
- Complimentary vinyl cover and chopping block included
- One Year Full Parts and Labor Warranty
- Five Years Limited Part Replacement Warranty
- Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel Parts and Burners
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
NO ORDER CANCELLATIONS
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 days.
Delivery takes 3-10 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Buyers Remorse: No buyer's remorse returns.
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis.
Defective Items: Manufacturers defects will be handled according to Capital's product warranty.