3 Burner Pro Grill
The finest in outdoor cooking just got better with high-performance, industry leading heavy-gauge materials and commercial quality craftsmanship in the Blaze Professional.
- 2 commercial quality 304 cast stainless steel burners
- 18,000 BTUs of cooking power per burner, for a total of 70,000 BTUs
- 10,000 BTU infrared rear rotisserie burner
- Rotisserie kit includes a waterproof motor
- Total grill BTUs equal 80,000
- Heavy 12mm stainless steel hexagon cooking rods maximize durability
- 630 square inches of total cooking space
- Push and turn flame-thrower primary ignition system delivers a fast start every time
- Individual flash tube secondary ignition
- Removable warming rack
- Heat zone separators divide the cooking surface into individual temperature zones
- Flame stabilizing grids minimize flare-ups while adding a grilled flavor
- Full-width drip tray for quick clean up
- Illuminated control knobs for evening gatherings creates a sophisticated appearance
- Interior lights help navigate the grilling surface at night
- Double-lined grill hood protects outer layer from heat discoloration and maintains more heat
- Blaze Grills offers an impressive Lifetime Warranty
- Width: 34 inches
- Depth: 28.38 inches
- Height: 24.25 inches
- Weight: 196 lbs
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.