36 Inch Pro-Style Gas Rangetop with 4 Open Burners, True Simmer, 18K BTU Thermo Griddle, Cast Iron Grates, Full Extension EZ-Glide Drip Trays and Auto-Ignition/Re-Ignition
The qualities that make up a company are as important as the products they create. Capital prides on going the extra mile. By paying closer attention to the details that make up each single item they create, they've blurred the line between engineering excellence and beautiful design. They also believe that the quality of customer service is just as important as product quality, that's why they work harder to make it pleasurable and prestigious to own a Capital appliance.
Their products speak to the heart and mind conveying the fact that emotion will always be at the center of their vision. They pride themselves on creating stylish and efficient appliances that perform consistently time and time again. In creating their designs they select the finest stainless steel, the most reliable components and handcraft each product one at a time. No matter what your tastes, contemporary or classic, the Performance Series indoor collection will help you create the kitchen of your dreams. They welcome you to their family where their commitment to improving the quality of your culinary life is their number one priority.
- Powerful Open Top Burners Rated at 23,000 BTUs/hr
- All burners are capable of turning down to provide True Simmer of 145°
- Cast Iron Wok Grate available as an accessory
- EZ-Glides - Full extension removable drip trays mounted on ball bearing rails
- 12" Stainless Steel Thermo Griddle, rated at 18,000 BTUs
- Stay-Cool - Die cast, chrome plated metal knobs with Black Trims (cabernet red optional)
- Auto-ignition/re-ignition on all open top burners
- Commercial Quality Cast Iron Grates with easy to clean matte porcelain finish
- All burners have auto-ignition and re-ignition
- No bottom platform required
- 9" min. vertical clearance to drawers
1 Year Parts and Labor
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
NO ORDER CANCELLATIONS
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 days.
Delivery takes 3-10 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Buyers Remorse: No buyer's remorse returns.
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis.
Defective Items: Manufacturers defects will be handled according to Capital's product warranty.