EvenTUBE Collection Model ETSV
The sleekest tube heater on the market today. At less than 7” deep, we deliver a modern, sleek heating solution to our client’s outdoor space.
- Model ETSV40, 38,500btu/hr (Hi), 24,000btu/hr (Lo), 12' Length
- Model ETSV80, 80,000btu/hr (Hi), 52,000btu/hr (Lo), 22' Length
- In addition to its lean profile, the ETSV delivers the most event heat pattern on all models
- Perfect for colder areas and higher hanging requirements
- True two-stage
- Wind resistant up to 12mph
- 40,000 & 80,000 BTU/hr, indoor vented
- Self-diagnostic ignition module
- Effective for ceiling heights 9’ to 16’
- Clearance to combustibles as low as 4”
- Up to 50% electrical energy savings with powerful PSC motor
- Available vented or unvented
- Easy to install maintenance-free heat solution
- Compatible with smart wireless technology
Connecting more than one unit? You will need one relay kit per additional unit. Click Here.
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 5-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.