HUB II Electric Ignition Charcoal Barbeque
- Rotiscope TechnologyTM - patent pending rotisserie system
- Integrated retractable rotisserie poles with adjustable heights
- Internal motor (88.18 lbs rated capacity)
- Design patented rotisserie rod and Cliplock ForksTM (4 Cliplock ForksTM)
- Fast Flame Ignition SystemTM - 9 minute ignition with integrated electric element
- Set & Forget electronic control with audio
- Includes overheat protection for additional safety
- Cooking area: 1,272 in2
- Integrated retractable power cord (4.92 ft)
- Internal storage solution for rod and Cliplock ForksTM
- Porcelain enamel firebox and charcoal tray
- Easy to clean interior
- Fully enclosed cupboard with double lined doors for storage
- Weather/wind shield
- Cool to touch handles
- 2 x lockable castors for manoeuvrability
- 2 x chrome grills with integrated cool touch handles
- 2 person 10 minute assembly
- Height with poles up: 48.15 in / Height with poles down: 35.43 in
- Gross Weight 193.12 lbs / Net Weight 168.87 lbs
- Depth: 1917 in
- Width with poles up: 54.13 in / Width with poles down: 53.74 in
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.