Italia 24" x 32" Wood-fired Pizza Oven with Rubber Feet
The Italia Series built-in wood-fired pizza oven features a heavy-duty solid-weld construction using 3mm stainless steel reinforced with 5mm Corten steel for durable and rust free performance. The oven also features natural rock-spun wool insulation, radiant stone interior and damper control.
The Solé Gourmet Italia is offered in two sizes and a variety of configuration options making it perfect for a variety of backyard applications. When combined with a stainless steel cart the Italia can be freestanding and move-able for anywhere placement and use or the Italia can be built into a custom island or placed on a counter top with the use of rubber feet.
- Heavy-duty solid-weld construction using 3mm stainless steel reinforced with 5mm Corten steel for years of durable, rust-free performance
- 1/2" of natural rock-spun wool insulation surrounds the cooking chamber to maximize heat retention and cooking efficiency
- Ready-to-cook in as little as 15 minutes
- Cook directly on Radiant Stone Interior
- Innovative Design eliminates hot spots & ensures even heat distribution
- Eco-friendly & Efficent - using significantly less wood than traditional brick ovens
- Damper control for maximum heat retention & combustion control
- Handcrafted in Italy using the finest, most durable materials
- Long-lasting powder-coated, electro-galvanized metals, provide superb protection against corrosion
- Interior, Cooking Area (WxD): 32" x 24"
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 5-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.