Perlick Signature Series 24 Inch 18" Depth Built-In Indoor Undercounter Beverage Center
Signature Series 24 Inch 3.1 cu. ft. Capacity Built-In Beverage Center with 3 Shelves Including Wine Racks, ADA Compliant, Energy Star Certified, Crisp White and Cool Blue LED Lighting, Full-Extension Pull-Out Shelves, Stainless Steel Interior, Eco-Friendly Refrigerant, UL Certification, Slim Profile Undercounter Refrigeration in Stainless Steel
This 24" Signature Series Indoor Undercounter Shallow Depth Beverage Center from Perlick offers 3.1 cu. ft. capacity for storage of up to 41 cans and bottles of wine. The Energy Star and ADA compliant beverage center features full-extension shelves, LED lighting and R600a refrigerant.
Signature Series Shallow Depth Beverage Center
With storage for wine, beverages and open-package food in an industry exclusive 18" depth, the Signature Series Shallow Depth Beverage Center is proof that good things really do come in small packages.
The Industry's Only Slim Profile Undercounter Refrigeration
Perlick's Signature Series Shallow Depth line of 18" depth undercounter refrigeration features a unique, slim profile to provide far greater design flexibility than standard 24" depth models without sacrificing storage capacity.
Industry Leading Refrigeration Performance
1000 BTU/hr capacity delivers industry’s most energy efficient cool down - indoors or outdoors - with cooling speeds up to 70% faster than leading competitor.
Appliances Inspired by the Professionals, Built by Craftsmen
Perlick undercounter refrigeration is built to the same exacting standards demanded by commercial bars and restaurants with a refined look, perfect for any outdoor living space. Sleek stainless steel interiors and exteriors are not only beautiful, they are durable, sanitary, and resistant to stains and odors, and two-inch thick foamed-in-place insulated walls provide industry leading protection against outside ambient and vibration. No detail goes unnoticed - every Perlick is built with the highest level of craftsmanship in mind.
All Perlick shelves are full extension, pulling completely out of the cabinet for easy stocking and retrieving of product. Shelving is black vinyl-dipped to provide additional vibration protection, and shelving glides smoothly in and out of the cabinet on stainless steel ball bearing glides.
- Industry exclusive 18” shallow depth for ultimate design flexibility in tight spaces
- Industry’s largest selection of ADA compliant models for accessible and aging in place designs
- 1000 BTU/hr capacity delivers industry’s most energy efficient cool down; indoors or outdoors
- Up to 70% faster cooling speeds than leading competitor
- Variable speed compressor minimizes sound; up to 30% quieter than competitors
- Perlick Anti-Condensation System™ eliminates condensation from forming on the cabinet (outdoor models only)
- Wine and refrigerator shelves fully extend on vibration dampened, stainless steel ball-bearing glides; stainless steel wine shelves will not absorb odors over time
- Industry’s best full 6 year warranty for owner ease of mind
- Commercial-grade all stainless steel interior and exterior provide superior durability and easy cleaning
- Available with stainless steel or panel ready door to match your design style
- Audible door alarm warns user if door is held open
- Selectable blue or white LED lighting
- R600a Natural Refrigerant offers maximum energy efficiency with zero ozone depletion potential
- Storage for up to 41 cans and 10 bottles of wine
- Width: 23.875"
- Height: 32"
- Depth: 19.375"
- Depth without Handles: 18"
- Exterior Width: 24"
- Cutout Width: 24"
- Cutout Height: 32.5"
- Cutout Depth: 18"
Perlick HH24BS41L Manual and Resources
Design Guide Installation Instructions
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 5-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.