Precision 36 inch Gas Self Clean Range
The beautiful design of Precision ranges will complete your dream kitchen. Featuring the categories most powerful sealed burners, an integrated rotisserie, and a host of unique features, all built in the USA with hand crafted seamless construction. Precision Self Clean gas ranges assemble the wish lists of home chefs into a single product
Model Number: GSCR366
Configuration: 6 Sealed Burners
Burner Type: Sealed
Range Fuel: Gas
Oven Fuel: Gas
Cleaning: Self Clean
Utility Type: All Gas
- 19,000 BTU Sealed Burners
- CONVECTION BAKE
- CONVECTION BROIL
- Infrared Broiler Under Glass
- Integrated Moto-Rotis Rotisserie system
- 5 rack positions
- Flex-Roll oven racks for smooth operation
- Height adjustable front levelers
- Height adjustable rear casters for easy installation
- Removable Door with Heavy Duty Hinges
- Front located Gas Shut-Off Valve and Electrical Disconnect
- Six (6) 19,000 BTU Power-Flo™ Sealed burners turn down to a True Simmer
- Stay-Cool™l die cast, chrome plated metal knobs
- Auto-ignition/re-ignition on all burners
- Smooth-top continuous cast iron grates with easy to clean matte porcelain finish
- Stainless Steel spill pan for long life
- 3" Integrated Island Trim
- Cabernet Red trim available as an accessory
- Self-Cleaning Convection oven
- 4.9 cu. ft. oven cavity – 27” W X 14” H X 21” D
- CONVECTION BAKE
- BROIL CONVECTION BROIL
- 30,000 BTU oven burner for uniform baking
- 18,000 BTU Infrared Broil Burner Under Glass with Inconel Mesh construction
- Moto-Rotis integrated Rotisserie System
- Titanium speck porcelain oven interior
- 5 Rack Positions w/ 3 Heavy Duty Racks provided
- Broil pan provided
- 1-1/4" diameter professional-style handle
- Heavy-duty oven door hinges
- Extra large viewing window
- Bright 40W oven lights
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
NO ORDER CANCELLATIONS
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 days.
Delivery takes 3-10 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Buyers Remorse: No buyer's remorse returns.
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis.
Defective Items: Manufacturers defects will be handled according to Capital's product warranty.