Smith & Hanks Wine & Beverage Cooler, Smoked Black Glass Door - BEV176D
Do you need to store beer, sodas and wine all in 1 appliance? A wine & beverage cooler from Smith & Hanks is the perfect addition for your kitchen remodel, home bar or man cave. Designed with the most sought after features and top quality components at an exceptional value.
- Adjustable temperature allows you to store your favorite beverages at ready to drink temperatures.
- Auto defrost feature eliminates ice build up. Perfect for when you want to store beverages as cold as possible.
- Our beverage coolers employ high efficiency compressor cooling technology and use less energy than refrigerators ½ the size.
- By utilizing an independent cooling system and storage compartment, your wine & beverage cooler can effortlessly store your wines at your desired ready to drink temperature.
- We use only environmentally friendly refrigerant that uses no ozone depleting chemicals.
- Double paned tempered glass with UV shield helps keep the cold air where it belongs. Inside the wine & beverage cooler!
- Wood accented low profile shelves store bottles and cans of various sizes with ease. Moveable shelves give you the flexibility to store any sized bottles and cans you want.
- Smoked black glass door adds a modern look that blends in with any decor.
- Front facing exhaust allows the beverage cooler to be built in or use as a free standing appliance.
- Soft LED lighting illuminates and showcases your collection.
Wine & Beverage cooler dimensions: 34” Height x 30 1/4” Width x 23” Depth (25" including handle). Weight: 170 lbs. Model BEV176 All wine refrigerators by Smith & Hanks come standard with a 1-year warranty for parts and labor, 3-year warranty on compressor.
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 5-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.