Sojag | 10 ft. x 14 ft. Portland Wall-Mounted Gazebo
- Features premium Interpon AkzoNobel powder coating for maximum protection
- Durable and corrosion resistant, premium powder coated dark brown aluminum frame
- Premium powder coated galvanized steel roof panels
- Discreet two-track system makes it easy to attach included mosquito net and spun polyester privacy curtains
- Includes a functional and convenient nylon mosquito netting that attaches easily
- Meets CPAI-84 fire retardant international safety standards
- Although an all-season gazebo, any accumulation of snow should always be removed from the roof
- Recommended to remove curtains and netting for the winter
- DIY assembly with no special tools required
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
- Sojag Manuals & Warranty
- Price Match Guarantee
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days on average.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund/exchange.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.
Sojag Outdoor Products Limited Warranty Information
ShelterLogic Corp. warrants that our outdoor products will not fail due to perforation caused by rusting through the material. We will replace any part found to be perforated by rust under normal use, and service within that period. For your warranty to be in effect, the building must be maintained as directed in the owner’s manual.
ShelterLogic Corp. warrants to the original owner that our outdoor storage products are free from defects in material and workmanship.
ShelterLogic Corp. will send replacement parts free of charge found to be defective or missing.
The warranty period for this Sojag product is 20 years from date of purchase. This warranty only covers failures which occur during normal use.
This warranty does not extend to color changes due to normal use, weathering or damage resulting from misuse or neglect, commercial use, failure to follow assembly instructions and/or the owner’s manual (including but not limited to proper anchoring of a shed or building), painting, or forces of nature and other causes which are beyond the control of ShelterLogic Corp.’s control. Storage of pool chemicals and/or use of pressure-treated wood for the floor will cause steel corrosion and are not covered under warranty. The warranty is void if the product is modified in any way. In no event shall ShelterLogic Corp. be liable for incidental or consequential damages.
A purchase receipt or other proof of date of the original purchase will normally be required before warranty service is rendered. In no event will ShelterLogic Corp. pay for the cost of taking down the product, cost of flooring, construction labor, or any other related costs. ShelterLogic Corp. reserves the right to request photographic proof of product defect to aid in determining extent of defect and aid in quality control efforts.
ShelterLogic Corp. reserves the right to discontinue or change parts. If a part has been discontinued or is not available, ShelterLogic Corp. will substitute a part as may be compatible and available.
To file a claim, please visit: https://www.shelterlogic.com/arrow-sheds/support/warranty/
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state / province to province..
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the best prices online. If you find another legitimate online store that offers a lower prices on an identical item we stock (including shipping, tax, etc), we will match the competitor's price and provide superior customer service.
Please give us a call, email, or live chat with the price and link to the product.
**We DO NOT price match with large retailers such as Home Depot, Sams Club, Costco, Ebay, etc.**
**We will not match pricing on products being sold under Minimum Advertising Price guidelines**
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors' website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question, and must not be violating advertising price agreements with the manufacturer
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
There may be brands excluded from that offer. Please contact us for further information.