SUMMIT 24" Wide 165 Bottle Single Zone Wine Cellar SWC1926B
Summit offers a unique selection of built-in capable full-sized wine cellars for convenient wine storage in the home. The SWC1926B is a 24" wide wine cellar designed to display your wine collection under the proper conditions. This has a single temperature zone with digital controls that can be adjusted from 41-65°F to accommodate red or white wine as needed.
It features a front-breathing design for built-in installation, with a fully finished black cabinet that also allows freestanding use. Sized just under 27" deep, this unit has a sealed back and right-angle plug for added depth savings. The exterior features a double pane tempered glass door with stainless steel trim. A stainless steel kickplate provides added elegance, while the pro-style handle completes the look.
This unit includes a factory installed keyed lock for added security and powerful magnetic gaskets to ensure a proper seal for efficient cooling. Inside, the SWC1926B includes 14 wooden shelves that slide out 50% for easy loading and unloading. Optimal storage capacity accommodates up to 165 standard 750ml Bordeaux bottles or wider Burgundy style bottles (note: your capacity may vary depending on the bottle style).
White LED lighting positioned at the top of the unit attractively illuminates your collection for a stylish display. An internal fan ensures the interior is properly chilled, while a charcoal filtration system keeps the interior odor-free. Additional features include an open door alarm and high/low temperature alarm that sound if the unit temperature goes out of range.
With its convenient size, advanced features, and elegant design, the SWC1926B is the perfect addition to any home bar or kitchen seeking full capacity wine storage with a modern presentation.
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design allows the unit to be integrated with minimum clearance for a flush look (fits in spaces sized at 70.75" H x 23.88"W x 28" D)
- Stainless steel trimmed glass door: Provides a full display of the interior, with two levels of glass for added protection
- Digital thermostat: Located inside the unit, the electronic thermostat allows easy temperature adjustment with a display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Slide-out wooden shelving: 14 shelves slide out 50% for easier loading and optimum capacity
- Versatile storage: Interior can hold up to 165 standard 750ml Bordeaux style bottles or Burgundy style bottles (11 bottles on each shelf and 11 bottles stacked on the slotted bottom)
- Professional handle: 37" long handle in a brushed stainless look offers the perfect finish to your wine cellar
- LED lighting: LED lighting located at the top of the unit provides an attractive and energy-efficient illumination of your collection in a gentle white hue
- Factory-installed lock: Keyed lock secures the interior (2 keys included)
- Wide temperature range: Temperature range of 41-65°F for storing your collection under the proper conditions
- Stainless steel kickplate: Allows for front ventilation in an elegant design
- Charcoal filtration system: Helps to purify air for an odor-free interior
- High/low temperature alarms: Audibly sounds if the interior rises or falls out of recommended range
- Open door alarm: Alerts if unit door is ajar for more than 5 minutes
- Magnetic door gasket: Ensures a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Sealed back: Flush back allows for a better fit and easier cleanability
- Right angle plug: Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||69.5" (177 cm)|
|Width||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Depth||26.5" (67 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||28.25" (72 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||48.75" (124 cm)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||200.0 lbs. (91 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||230.0 lbs. (104 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Number of Zones||1|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.76 oz.|
|High Side PSI||320.0|
|Low Side PSI||120.0|
|Interior Height 1||60.75" (154 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||20.25" (51 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||21.0" (53 cm)|
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Buyer's remorse: Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. Customer will be responsible for return shipping. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund The initial shipment cost will be deducted from the refund.
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.