Superior Fireplaces 36" Paneled Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Massive smoke dome for reliable operation
- Fully insulated firebox for increased performance in colder climates
- Refractory brick panels with integrated ash lip
- Heavy duty cast iron log grate with rugged forged andirons
- Hidden ash dump with pull ring
- Easy access damper control
- Includes mesh fire screens
- Dual (left hand/right hand) outside air kits available for maximum performance
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- Uses IHP 12 DM (1700) double wall air cooled wood burning chimney
- 20 year limited warranty
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 5-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.