Superior Fireplaces 36" Tall Opening Firebox, Clean Face, White Stacked Brick Liner
Superior 36" Tall Opening Firebox, Clean Face, White Stacked Brick Liner
The Superior VRT2536 delivers a vent-free firebox that can be installed just about anywhere in the living room or family room of your home, apartment, or condo. Because there is no chimney, it is a perfect choice for renovation or remodeling. These units are easy-to-install firebox enclosures that will accommodate a variety of vent-free gas log sets. With a realistic brick-lined interior and heat circulating performance, the VRT2536 is a versatile choice that is designed to deliver supreme peace of mind and comfort.
*Gas Log Sets Sold Separately*
- Large opening, clean-face, louverless design firebox complements current trends in home design.
- Traditional brick-patterned liner (back and sides) gives the look of custom masonry realism.
- Heat-circulating design increases warm air distribution for exceptional supplemental heat.
- Optional blower kit helps circulate warm air into a large room for maximum comfort.
Ease of Operation
- Easy-access gas line features knockouts on both sides for quick and simple installation.
- Fireboxes are fully assembled and ready to install for instant enjoyment.
- Compatible with any listed ANSI Z21.11.2 vent-free log set. Choose a beautiful and reliable Superior vent-free for best results.
These universal heat-circulating vent-free fireboxes offer 24” tall hooded clean-faced openings that complement current trends in home design.
- 36” model has a 24" tall opening and accepts most 24” vent-free gas logs
- White stacked refractory liners (sides and back only)
- Includes heat deflection hood
- Includes mesh fire screens
- Optional precision-cut decorative twin-pane screen doors in a textured iron finish
- Optional outside air kit
- Optional blower kits
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- 20-year limited warranty
- Compatible with any listed ANSI Z21.11.2 vent-free log set. Choose a beautiful and reliable Superior vent-free log set for best results.
Choose your log set HERE.
|View Style||Front View|
|Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty|
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.