Superior Fireplaces 42" Elite Outdoor Gas Fireplace
Unit Includes: Battery operated intermittent ignition with external access box, stainless steel mesh screens, stainless weather surfaces, ventless construction, five log set, volcanic stones.
This model is for outdoor use only and does not require venting.
- The stainless steel front face, top and bottom, as well as firebox parts, provide weather-resistance and complementary elegance.
- Robust stainless steel curtain-pull firescreens maintain their beauty over time.
- Detailed charred oak campfire-style log set imitates the natural look of real stacked wood.
- Vertical aspect glass enclosure panel, "up-to-the-glass" finish and louverless design provide an exceptional full view.
- Durable 304-stainless steel on front face, and all surfaces exposed to weather.
- Enclosed pan tube and hidden burner ports deliver tall (17") dancing flames with a deep red glow for the ultimate in fire realism.
- Battery backed-up intermittent ignition ensures reliable operation–even during power failure.
- Maximum 50,000 BTU output (Natural Gas) and 46,000 BTU (Propane), can be controlled through a turn-down valve for precise flame height and heat.
- Large stainless steel fire grate complements the overall appearance and provides durability.
- Ventless configuration works in outdoor patios, screened porches and lanais with no chimney required.*
- Remotely locatable, weather-resistant control panel with junction box can be installed in any convenient location.
- Stainless steel weather cover.
- Weather-resistant, brushed stainless steel bi-fold doors with stainless steel hinges and hardware.
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.