Superior Fireplaces Electric Fireplace
ERT3000 Series electric fireplaces offer a charred split oak log set and glowing ember bed image to deliver a traditional fireplace appearance. The adjustable flame height, intense embers and smoke-reflective interior combine for a realistic flame presentation. Standard 5,000-BTU 120V (10,000-BTU with 240V) heater delivers clean relaxing heat on demand.
- Mid-size 15” depth saves installed floor space
- Unique multi-level yellow and blue flame combination for greater realism
- Multi-level LED ember bed lighting enhances the fireplace with or without flames
- Mood-enhancing LED ceiling light with three distinctive settings
- Charred split oak log set and glowing ember bed
- Mesh fire screens for a traditional fireplace look
- Standard 5,000-BTU/120V (10,000-BTU/240V) thermostatically controlled heater
- Multi-function remote control included (on/off, flames, ember bed light, ceiling light, heater)
- Hardwired or plugged-in installation 120V/240V (120V grounded power cord provided)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.