Whynter 18 Bottle Compressor Built-In Wine Refrigerator
The Whynter Built-in undercounter wine refrigerator offers premium quality and innovative design ideal for your wine collecting needs. Whether for the enthusiast or the connoisseur, the Whynter built-in undercounter wine refrigerator provides affordable yet advanced wine storage functionality. This Whynter single zone wine storage system (BWR-18SD) can hold up to 19 standard 750ml wine bottles. The powerful compressor cooling system offers optimum temperature (high 30ºF to mid 60ºF) for red, white, and sparkling wines. The front ventilation design of this unit allows for flush with cabinet undercounter installation or simply freestanding usage.
The premium appeal of the BWR-18SD features an exclusive stainless steel trimmed door and a heavy stainless steel L-bar handle. The six removable stainless steel trimmed wood racks in the unit allow for maximum storage capacity
● Capacity: 19 standard 750ml wine bottles
● Stainless steel trimmed glass door with sleek black cabinet
● Luxurious stainless steel L-bar handle
● Tempered double pane gray-smoked glass for enhanced UV protection
● Digital LED temperature control with temperature range from 40ºF – 72ºF
● Soft interior LED lighting with on/off switch
● Powerful fan-circulated compressor cooling ensures even temperature distribution
● Auto defrost
● Optional humidity control tray
● Activated carbon filter
● Security Lock and key
● Fahrenheit and Celsius degree temperature indicators
● Six removable flat slide out stainless steel-trimmed wood shelves
● Top shelf: 3 bottles capacity (if humidifying tray installed, 2 bottles)
● Shelf Two through Five: 3 bottles
● Bottom shelf: 4 bottles
● Noise Level : < 45 dBA
● Voltage: 115V /60Hz
● Power: 130 watts / 1.6 Amps
● ETL listed
● Product dimensions: 34.5” H x 12″ W x 22.5″ D (24.5″ D with handle installed)
● Package dimensions: 40″ H x 16″ W x 27″ D
● Net weight: 65 lbs
● Gross weight: 75 lbs
● UPC 891207001996
*This unit comes with one year limited warranty.
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.